He say he nasty I say ME TOO

Small Namjin smut ahead ~ don't like it then skip til I say stop

Small Namjin smut ahead ~ don't like it then skip til I say stop. Ok?

••••

| Namjoon & Seokjin |

Jin definitely had the upper hand in this situation, he was a mafia boss that could destroy Hoseok's whole gang with a snap of his fingers and plus namjoon was tied up and couldn't do shit, so Jin could just walk out of this room and leave him there. Namjoon consideres that being left in a room tied up while your naked more embarrassing than the other. But Jin stood over him with a annoying smile that teased namjoon to no end.

When Jin uncovered his body and revealed his body, namjoon gawked at the older male above him, the man had very wide shoulders and cute tiny waist that held abs that namjoon would love to feel on if he wasn't tied up. All though Jin was almost as tall as him he still had very long legs and very pretty squishy thighs that he just wanted to squeeze himself between. Basically he was checking him out at this point and Jin did happen to notice.

Namjoon was dreading the thought of being fucked up the ass considering the fact that he's never bottomed before but what got him confused was when Jin took out a bottle of lube and slicked himself up instead. Jin was an obvious dom, why was he fingering himself?

Jin watched namjoons confused reaction as moans pooled out of his own mouth, his fingers going deep but he knew that namjoons could go deeper, his fingers being long as fuck.

Who said a dom couldn't be a bottom?

Finally when Jin felt that he was ready he pulled out his lucky toy that he couldn't wait to use on his sub. His hand moved around the big brown box beside the bed before taking out a bubblegum pink colored cock ring, namjoons eyes widened at the sight.

    "Please don't fucking use that on me." He pleads, this only makes Jin laugh.

    "Too bad baby."

Jin slides it onto namjoon causing him to groan at the contact, Jin was so gonna enjoy this.

    "You're so responsive. I love it."  

Finally Jin decides to full on straddle towards namjoons legs not stopping til he reached namjoons hips. Grunts came from the youngest throat as Jin's ass accidentally rubbed against his length. So Jin takes it into his own hand to start pumping him, he knew that he wouldn't be able to cum yet because of the restriction but that made it a whole lot more fun for him. After a few rugs and kisses on namjoons chest he finally guides the males dick towards his entrance before sitting down fully on it.

    "Fuck baby, you're so big."

Namjoon gasps as his dick was wrapped around the tight warmth, usually the people he fucked were sloppy and loose occasionally getting someone who was just right but Jin- jin was perfect. Speaking of Jin- his hands were now placed on namjoons wide chest as he fucked himself down on him with wild moans coming deep from his throat, a slight smile was placed on namjoons face once he heard the high pitched moans coming from him. It was cute.