Relax baby

Four weeks later| hoseok |

Four weeks later

| hoseok |

Hoseok sat comfortably on his black leather couch along with his closest best friends; Namjoon and Yoongi. A joint was being passed around as they all talked about business. Even though Hoseok did get high as fuck he still knew how to be serious when he needed to. Someone had been taking some of his money and killing his men but he has yet to find out who it was. Hoseok ran his hand through his black hair as he leaned back and spread his legs wide. (Y'all know what I mean??)

The joint in his right hand and his phone in his other. He was currently looking through files of all his men. Hoseok took one more puff before passing it not even taking his eyes off of his phone.  Hoseok got a notification.

Zola-

hey

Me~

Wassup baby?

Zola~

Are you busy?

Me~

No, you wanna come over baby?

Zola~

Yeah sure I'm kind of bored at home☺️

Me~

You want me to pick you up?

Zola~

Nah I'll drive over

                                                                             Me~

Are you sure babygirl ? I don't mind coming to get you

   "Who the fuck are you texting?" Yoongi asked Hoseok who was too busy messaging his girl. Hoseok rolled his eyes at the question before putting his phone down since Zola didn't text back yet.

   "Your mother."

Namjoon slightly chuckled at the comment before hitting the joint once again then passing it back to Hoseok who happily took it.

  "By the way my girl is coming over so don't say shit." Hoseok warned.

•☮️•

   "Hey baby." Hoseok helped Zola out of her coat as she looked down with a blush on her cheeks from the cute nickname hoseok had given her. It was normal but the way he said made it sound better. As Hoseok kisses her forehead a male walks into the room.

   "This your girl?"

Zola looked behind Hoseok at the man but before she could even get a good look at the man Hoseok turned her around so her back was against her chest, his hands wrapped around her waist before placing multiple kisses onto her neck making her squeal and giggle a little. Once she opened her eyes again she got a look at the other guy who had a wide smirk on his face.

"Hi, I'm Zola." She introduces with a grin on her face. The guy raised his eyebrows at the sight of Hoseok openly holding her tightly to him while he kissed on her neck.

"Yoongi." He said simply before walking back where he came from. Zola smiled at his behavior before turning around and wrapped her arms around Hoseoks shoulders. As she did this Hoseok moved his hands down to her ass and squeezed it making her push him away.

"Quit feeling me up." She smiles up at him secretly liking his touches. Hoseok rolled his eyes before pulling her into the living room where his friends were at smoking another joint. Hoseok moves back to his seat and sets Zola onto his lap not missing the chance to squeeze her butt a little more.

Namjoon who sat next Yoongi had a blunt in his hands. Zola watched as he inhaled the smoke sexily, she didn't know but Namjoon smirked when he noticed she was watching him smoke. Once they actually made eye contact he pulled away from the joint slowly.

"You want a hit?" He asked nicely. Zola perked up at the thought of actually smoking.

"Oh um...me?"

"Here hand it to me." Hoseok said, Namjoon passed it to him before leaning back with his eyes closed.

 Hoseok brought it to his lips and took a long hit before holding it in for a few seconds. He quickly took his other hand and turned Zola's chin so she was now facing him, he then brought their lips together letting the thick smoke slowly reach inside her mouth. As their lips connected Zola let out a small noise. 

Hoseok then pulled back and raised the blunt towards her mouth, Zola slowly opened her mouth and let him place the blunt between her lips.

"Now inhale baby." He instructed.

Zola did as told and inhaled it.

 Even though she did cough, after a while she had gotten used to the feeling and now they were all puffing and passing. She honestly thought that she would've been a mess while high but surprisingly she was just as chill as the guys as she leaned back into her mans chest. She had to admit she had felt something weird as she sat sideways on his lap. Everything felt more enhanced so she tried to just focus on Hoseok as he kept hitting the blunt. 

Zola watched as the cloudy smoke slowly escaped his mouth. She didn't know why but it was more sexy to her. So when he passed it back to Yoongi she grabbed onto his jaw and pulled it towards her before placing her lips on top of his, hoseok responded by turning her completely around so she was now straddling him. His hands trailed back down to her ass and massaged it letting her grind down onto him as they make out.

Zola couldn't help but to feel like they were the only ones in the room, that's just how he made her feel.

"Are y'all seriously gonna dry hump in front of us." Yoongis voice rang throughout the room.

"Shut up Yoongi I'm enjoying the view."

Hoseok pulled back from the kiss with a chuckle as he pushed Zola's head against his neck. "Shut up you pervert. And quit staring at my girls ass."