Rough

•

Almost the whole day Zola and the baby stayed in that one room not wanting to be around Min Yoongi, he would occasionally come to check on her to make sure she didn't try to leave or anything but that was about it. She was kind of worried that Hoseok hadn't gotten home yet and usually it wouldn't be this late.

While waiting she sometimes went downstairs to get some baby food so she wasn't starving along with a few snacks from the kitchen for herself. Thankfully she didn't see Yoongi anywhere on her small trips. Finally though she heard the front door opening and hoseoks voice calling out to her. Zola was quick to put Nola back into her play pin before rushing downstairs trying to make sure she got to the male before Yoongi could but obviously she wasn't fast enough as her pace slowed down when seeing them already conversing with each other, when she got to the bottom of the stairs both men looked up at her.

At first she thought she thought Yoongi told him some horrible lie considering the frown on his face, she watches as he uses his finger in a single motion of telling her to come over so she hesitates in her step, eyeing Yoongi who smirks at his side. Right as she steps in front of them, Hoseok places his hand on her back and pulls her in for a loving kiss, the kiss felt like it lasted a few minutes and as they pulled away she felt eyes watching them and when she turns her head she sees Yoongi staring with a blank look.

    "I need you to get dressed, I have a box of the things I want you to wear tonight." Hoseok says.

     "We're going somewhere? What about Nola?" She questions. Hoseok signals for Yoongi to walk away which he does without protest, Zola never looks his way as tries her best to ignore is presence.

   "We are dropping her off at one of my trusted family members. Just until we get back later tonight." Hoseok smiles at her as he places a hand on her cheek. "I'm taking you to meet someone."

She looked sophisticated, the way she was dressed made her wonder if they were going somewhere very important

She looked sophisticated, the way she was dressed made her wonder if they were going somewhere very important. Zola eyed herself in the mirror, going up and down her own body knowing she can see her own glow. Weirdly after everything she still looked okay, no matter how stressed she felt. Besides the stretch marks here and there, she managed to lose the weight after having the baby. Just as she closed her eyes, Zola felt hands wrapping themselves around her stomach and lips against her neck.

    "You look beautiful." Hoseok whispered. Instead of answering she leans back on his shoulder and hums. "Grab your purse though, we've got to go."

Pulling away, Hoseok walks over to where Nola was sleeping in her smaller crib and carefully picks hers up while hushing her when she makes small grunting sounds. Zola watches while placing her purse over her shoulder before following him out the door.

After dropping the baby off, Hoseok was quick to pull off wanting to get to wherever they were going early, something about how he hasn't seen this person in forever. It was whatever though because Zola was already tired of being in that house and she needed to leave once in a while. Pulling up, she didn't exactly expect a restaurant bur she could care less as long it wasn't some scary shit so as the pulled into the parking lot, Hoseok opened his door and went all the way around to open Zola's too.

When she got out she blushed when he held her hand up to his mouth and gave it a sweet kiss. It gave her sweet memories of when they first met so she couldn't exactly look him in the eye at the moment but the butterflies in her stomach caused her to shiver in her spot.

"I can't get over how beautiful you are baby." Hoseok smiles teasingly knowing it was getting to her. Noticing the familiar tone, Zola shoves him away from her slightly before walking ahead of him.

"Damn did that ass get fatter?"

Zola gasps and turns around. "Will you stop being a pervert?"

This causes him to laugh as he raises his hands in defense.

"I'm sorry, I had to look." Hoseok walks up closer to her placing a hand on her waist. "But aye, it's not my fault you're out here being this fine."

Once again, Zola rolls her eyes before giving him a tap on the cheek. "You can look but you can't touch buddy." It was his turn to gasp this time as he placed a hand near his heart.

"You mean....this?"

Before she felt it, Zola heard the echo of the slap he managed to get on her ass but the sting soon came after causing her to Yelp in pain.

"You bitch! That fucking hurt!" Zola goes to grab onto the spot her hit before rubbing the now sore spot while Hoseok is busy laughing his ass of.

"Haha very fucking funny." She mocks sarcastically. Hoseok slowly stops laughing before sighing.

"I can kiss it better."

Zola only glares at him as he wiggles his eyebrows at her in suggestion. "You can take that kiss and shove it up your ass."

Hoseok raised his eyebrow before smiling.

"Or.....I can take my dick and shove it in your ass instead."

SLAP!

"Ow what the fuck!"

"That's what you get." Zola smirks.

     "So this is the lovely Zola you've been speaking so highly about." A Asian man about 3 inches taller than Hoseok with tattoos almost everywhere. The man looked way more intimidating than Hoseok but you never know because Jung Hoseok May look like a sunshine but he can turn into your worst nightmare within seconds. Zola kindly smiles at him although she was confused as to why the male beside her was speaking of her.

    "I'm Yongguk and this is my fiancé heavenly." The man named yongguk stepped aside letting a dark skinned woman stand next to him, the girl was beautiful and Zola was kind of jealous of her smooth tanned skin wishing she could look like her but Zola only smile politely towards her. When looking into her eyes she noticed her eyes brightening at the sight of her.

So Zola turned towards Hoseok. "I'm going to the bathroom." Right as she turned to go find it she heard the girls voice speak up for the first time.

   "I'll join her." And before she knew it the woman was standing next to her, walking along.

  "So I bet you were thinking the same thing as I was."

Zola turns her head as she smiles.

   "It's nice to see another black girl." She says, heavenly smiles in confirmation before lightly laughing.