How do I say this

•••

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

    When Hoseok has gotten the call at 10:00, he didn't exactly expect it. Hearing her voice as she spoke directly towards him was shocking and he was up immediately contacting all his men as she spoke to him. Jimin was first to reach him with her location set on his gps with a look of determination. Hopefully they didn't take too much time by getting loaded with all their guns, of course though Hoseok had already had plenty of them set up in his room but in a secret location. Hoseok didn't pay attention to much since he was rushing, wanting to desperately get to his girl.

  Jungkook was already in the car, gear in drive as he held his foot down in the break so he could be ready for Hoseok to get in the car. Once seeing the angered male get in the passenger side, he zoomed off in the street before heading into the direction where Zola was.

  On the other hand, Taehyung was angry too. Not really expecting her to just run off like that but of course he should have know better to put chains around her ankle so she wouldn't get far. One of his men had came back early to notify him that the girl had just up and disappeared and no one could find her.

    "Look I don't care if you can't see her. I want all of you out there and I don't care if it takes weeks to find her. Bring back the girl or all of you are dead." Taehyung cocked his gun before aiming at the male. "Do you understand?"

  The male was quick to nod with a firm look.

   "Yes sir." And he was out the door. Taehyung wanted to bang his head against the wall from frustration but all could do was groan and stomp his feet like a child.

    I don't have time for this

  They were speeding, rushing to get there. It took almost an hour to get in the field but the gps said that they were almost there so Hoseok had his fun ready just in case some if Taehyungs men were already looking for Zola. Once they seen a house come in view, even though the car was still slightly moving, Hoseok opens the door and jumps out and quickly moves to the front door before busting it open. There stood a older guy with a tea in his hand as Zola sat on the couch with her arms around her own body.

   Her head snaps up to the sound of Hoseok barging into the house, gun in hand. Before he could say anything, Zola was up with her arms around his neck and legs wrapped around his slender waist.

     "I missed you so much." She whispers. Hoseok kisses her neck in affection as he holds her close to his body.

    "Let's go home babygirl."

   "Wait! Ezra." Zola pulls back to look him the eyes. "Ezra is still in there. We have to save him."

   "Fine but I have to get you home first."

  Hoseok nodded at the male before turning around with Zola's body still in his arms and takes her to the car which Jungkook was still in. Opening the back door, he sets her in the seat and buckles her in and closes the door before getting back in the passenger side.

   "Now, I need you to tell me where they are at."

  They had dropped Hoseok off where Jimin and all Hoseok's men were after Zola had told him where Taehyung kept her, Zola really didn't want Hoseok to go with them but he only insisted. Although Zola had said she wanted to help Hoseok, he forced her to go with Jungkook who was going to take her to his house. The car ride was silent, no music to calm her nerves only Jungkooks soft breathing an Zola's sniffs echoing in the car as Zola cries.

   In her mind she could only think of Hoseok getting hurt and she definitely did not want that for him. She felt like it would be her fault if something happened to him, Zola would only insisted that she didn't try hard enough to keep him from going inside the building she was kept in. As thoughts rolled in, the urge to throw up ran up her chest. Quickly rolling the window down, Zola pushes her head out and throws up.

    "Holy shit! Are you okay?" Jungkook grabs the napkin that was in the glovebox before handing it to her while his eyes glanced between the road and her face as she rolled the window back up. Zola only groans and closes her eyes with her head tossed back against the seat.

   "I'm fine. Just keep your eyes on the road."

  Jungkook wanted to call Hoseok but he knew that it wasn't the time so he kept driving and didn't ask anymore questions. Since there was no speeding this time it actually took awhile to get there, Hoseok's house came into view and to say Zola was confused.

   "Where are we?" She asks.

   "Hoseok's house."

  Zola eyes the big 'house' slowly get bigger as they came closer. "More like a mansion. When the fuck did he get this?"

   "Few years ago I think."

  That didn't add up, if Hoseok had this mansion then why did he live in a apartment and why didn't Hoseok tell her anything about this. Zola got out once they were parked not noticing Jungkook come up behind her to place his big black coat on her shoulders, her skin covered in goosebumps from the cold wind.

    "Let's get inside before you get sick."

  Once inside, Zola looks around the unfamiliar place as she admires each decor of the house. Chandelier hanging beautifully above her in a delicate state as it shined, Zola couldn't wait to confront Hoseok about keeping this from her. She didn't really get time to admire more than she wanted before Jungkook grasped her hand and pulled her towards the stairs making her follow him towards the bedroom far down the hallway on the second floor. Reaching the blood red door, Jungkook pushed it open to reveal a beautiful room.

    "This is Hoseok's room. Take a shower and get dressed in comfortable clothes then I'll have food ready for you. Okay?"

  Zola nods not really paying attention as she steps in to the warm room that smelled strongly of Hoseok. Hopefully this will ease her horrid thoughts as she could feel him everywhere. When Jungkook closed the door Zola softly walked over the the huge walk in closet that didn't seem to have a door so she turns the light on to see a bunch of clothes. Skimming through it she finally settles in Hoseok's sweatpants and a long sleeved t-shirt before walking over to the bathroom that was connected to his bedroom. Since the house was already so elegant, she wasn't surprised that he bathroom looked just as great.

   Hoseok, please make it home safe.

Korean gangster जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें