What do you want?

look at his big ass hands😩🤤 ^^

••••••

Zola had been moved couple of times to many different rooms, she always made them take her to another place since she always felt sick and lucky enough Taehyung didn't care much and decided to let her switch rooms, it didn't really interfere with his plan. Speaking of Taehyung, he hasn't came in to see her and she really wanted to speak with him, him being the reason she was here in the first place. Zola did try to get it out of the men that always escorted her to another room but they only grunted before tying her tightly to the next bed.

This time the room was way bigger and there was two beds. Zola was confused as to why there was second one considering that she was the only person that she knows of that Taehyung had kidnapped. So what was the second bed for?

There was muffled noises outside of the door, along with a strong voice making the other quiet down before the door to the room she was in busted open and a man was thrown in with handcuffs binding his hands together. The male was crying as his face was lying on the floor, his shoulders shaking showing that he was sobbing.

"Hey." Her voice was small and smooth, soothing throughout the room as she tried to catch his attention. The male slowly looked up as he sniffed his nose, he looked up at her with curious eyes.

"Did you get kidnapped too?" She was bold but she didn't care, Zola was hoping to escape and maybe he could help. The male on the ground had glasses on but they were broken on one side, Zola swore he looked familiar. His dark hair and sharp facial features were enticing she felt like she knew of him.

"Yes." He bit his bottoms lip as a way to try to get it to stop shaking in shock. "What's your name?" He asked.

"Zola, What's yours?"

The male looked down at the carpet. "Ezra."

A few hours later they weren't expecting another person coming but here came the man Zola hasn't seen in a while. Taehyung walked in with a powerful stride, his eyes laid onto the male who now sat on the second bed, them squinting into a glare as he held a scowl on his face. Zola watched him as he immediately walked towards her while his face softens.

"Are you hungry sweetheart?" His hand rested on Zola's warm stomach while speaking softly to her. Zola nods quietly watching as Taehyung smiles at her before carefully untying the knots, his hands held onto the small of her back helping her get up. The treatment shocked her but she didn't say anything about it.

Before they could even walk out the door, Zola stops in her tracks causing Taehyung to stop moving, his eyes meeting hers.

"What about Ezra?" She asks, Taehyung frowns automatically not even giving the other male in the rooms a small glance before answering her.

"He doesn't deserve to eat."

She did try to eat but knowing the male upstairs was getting starved, she couldn't bring herself to do it. Zola only felt a deep guilty feeling in her chest, Taehyung sat across from her watching her quietly as he slowly ate his own food.

"Why aren't you eating, you need to eat." He said, his fork hitting the plate after dropping it, the sound echoed throughout the room since it was so quiet. Zola couldn't look him in his eyes though, she wasn't feeling well yet she was still starving.

"I- i think that Ezra should have food also." She stuttered her sentence as she pushed a braid behind her ear, eyes never meeting his as she looked directly at her uneaten food. "It's unfair."

Silence filled the room, she could feel the stares from the men standing around the room who watched the situation in front of them yet Taehyung didn't seem bothered by it. Only ending up sighing at her words, he really didn't want to feed that man but the girl obviously wasn't going to eat knowing another was about to starve. She didn't notice but Taehyung ended up clicking his tongue to signal one of the men to come towards him.

Finally Zola looked up to see one of the guys bending over so Taehyung could whisper in his ear, once he was done talking the guy nodded before leaving along with two other men.

Zola was tied back up to a bed, her hands above her head once again but this time her legs were free. Two men stood on opposite sides of the door while Taehyung stood in the middle with a smirk on his face, Zola was scared.

She was alone with the guys, Ezra not being in the room with her. Zola didn't know where they took him since she couldn't hear what they said about where he would be going. She was honestly confused as to what Taehyung really wanted with her, deep down hoping that he wasn't about to rape her since she is tied down tightly. Zola nervously squirms as Taehyung walks closer to her with his arms crossed and a wide smile. She knows that he had been nice to her practically the whole day and a half she has been here but people's personalities switch up sometimes and she was afraid that he would do something sinister to her, only being nice in the beginning to trick her.

The male finally reached her side, the position being quite familiar to her now. His long fingers traced her skin as the other hand made a snapping sound, all of a sudden one of the guys reached towards them and handed Taehyung a red camera which oddly matched his hair. Zola watches as Taehyung fumbles with the camera.

     "Zola."

Zola's eyes snapped up to his own with curiosity, Taehyung simply looked at her before speaking again.

     "Look into the camera." He points at the lens, "and tell hoseokie how much you love him."

The words that came from his mouth made her shudder as the red light appears on the side of the camera. Zola didn't want to piss him off so she spoke up.

    "Hoseok....."

••

      "Boss, something came in today. It's a tape but it was sent anonymously."

Hoseok sat back against his chair with a frown, his hand twirling the pen in his finger as a low sigh came from his mouth.

     "I'll watch it later."

The man in the room placed the tape on his deck slowly with a hard look.

    "Boss, you might actually wanna watch it."

Hoseok looked up at him curiously.

      "Zola is in it, I believe this might be a lead. Sir."