He knows

•••

    "You think I wouldn't find out?"

   It has been basically a year after nola was born, Zola was very exhausted ever since. Tonight she got her friend to babysit her for one night needing a small break, but deep down she knew that she'd miss her baby the following night. Zola really didn't want to be away from her for too long. It's been a few days after Hoseok had stopped calling her from random numbers and all contact has been dropped so she decided to hang out at a small bar that didn't exactly have anything go down. Usually it was quiet and no one was known to bother you there so that's where she decided to settle. Yeah, drinking wasn't really her thing but she was kind of in the mood for it so she sit there and think.

After a few drinks, it went to her head and she felt a little tipsy as her throat burned from the alcohol. She barley heard someone talking to her as she was in her own world.

   "Zola." 

She turns around, eyes catching a familiar face.

   "Jungkook?"

  "Zola, answer the fucking question."

Silence.

    "No, and I didn't want you to find out."

   "Why did you do it?" He basically growls into her ear making her cry out to him.

   "I don't know."

    "I miss him." She sniffs, Jungkook rubs her back a little trying to comfort the crying girl. She wipes her nose and looks up at him. "Have you ever missed someone this much."

Jungkook paused to think, thoughts immediately going to his past.

  "Yes, but we weren't meant to be I guess." He looks down at the girl, staring into her eyes. Zola obviously wasn't thinking straight when she leans in to kiss him, his soft lips meeting her own.

   "You do know, now tell me."

Jungkooks hotel is where they happen to stumble upon, lips locked with some type of desperation as the both struggled to get into te room without almost falling. Although there were sad tears running down her cheeks she continues to unbutton his dress shirt.

    "Wait, you're crying." He points out but Zola only hush's him with a sweet kiss.

   "Help me forget about him Jungkook, just for tonight." She places another kiss to his lips before trailing down his neck. "Just for tonight."