You're still mine

•••

    The phone never rang for the rest of the night making Zola paranoid all night. Zola wasn't dumb, she knew that since he had her new number that he probably knew where she lived by now. It must've been pretty easy to find where she lived because knowing him he probably had really good trackers. So the next few days Zola made sure she was cover from head to toe because she felt uncomfortable since she thought she has eyes all around her. Paranoia was getting worse and worse for her so she even tried to keep Nola in her sight at all times causing her to be stressed.

"I know you lying."

Zola holds Nola on her lap, Nola back leaning on her stomach as Nola babbled in her own world. Tyeisha leans against the couch with her arms crossed as she listened to zola talk about her past.

"I'm being for real and I'm pretty sure he's here in Georgia. It's like I feel him everywhere."

Of course she didn't tell her about him being a murderer knowing damn well Tyeisha is the person to freak about those kind of things. So she only had told him about her leaving him because she knew his job was gonna be too dangerous for her child to be around which thank god she didn't even ask what his job was.

"So you tellin me that yo man would come to America all the way from Korea just for y'all?" Tyeisha sighs. "And I cant even get a man to stay in a relationship yet here y'all are."

Zola only rolls her eyes as she puts Nola in her small play pin to get up and head to the kitchen to get a drink. "I'm getting drinks, what do you want?"

"Get me a water." Tyeisha says from the other room. As Zola goes into the kitchen, she feels her phone vibrating in her back pocket so without even thinking she immediately accepts it without looking at the number and places it up on her ear.

"Hello."

"Be ready."

She was quick to end the call, hand throwing the phone out of frustration before leaning against the table that sat in her kitchen.

"Why won't he fucking leave me alone?"

"What's wrong?"

Tyeisha now stood behind her as looked at her in confusion. Zola sighs as she turns around with her hand on her own shoulder, slowly massaging it as a way to relieve her never enduring stress.

"He- he fucking called me again."

When they connected eyes she noticed Tyeisha looking at her with blank look. "Are you serious? This nigga obviously obsessed with you or something."

Everybody was asleep. Tyeisha was in the guest room since she decided to stay the night, they both didn't have work the next day so Zola didn't care. It's only eleven o'clock at night when Zola just started to fall asleep, thankfully Nola wasn't still awake or else she knew she'd have to be up all night. Right before she fell into a deep sleep she heard Nola giggling causing Zola to loudly groan as she slammed her hand against her forehead.

"Really Nola? I just got you to go to sleep."

Finally deciding to get up, Zola slid on her slippers before walking out of her room to Nola's to see what got her laughing. Once she got there she almost had a heart attack, there stood a tall male figure and she knew most definitely that it wasn't Tyeisha that was holding her baby.

"What the fuck are you doing with my baby!" Zola was just about to run over to the person but the light was switched on and a familiar face was revealed; Hoseok. He turned around with a wide smirk on his face with Nola in his hands who played with his cheek with a huge smile on her face. She looked happily dazed as she looked up at her father as if she knew him all her life.

"You mean our baby?"

  She knew he was right, she really couldn't keep his daughter away from him. Technically Hoseok hadn't done anything wrong, only her trying to keep the danger away from their child. Since they were in America she considered that they might just be fine, she honestly didn't know what she was doing anymore, what was it that was keeping her from seeing her daughter away from her babydaddy? What was it?

She let her shoulders relax as Hoseok looked away from the female to coo at his daughter.

   "She doesn't even look like me. I thought my family had strong genes." He says out loud causing Zola to quirk an eyebrow at him.

"Are you suggesting something?"

  Hoseok looks up with a smirk on his face. "What? I would never."

   "If you're trying to say you think she's not yours than you're a fucking asshole."

  Hoseok didn't say anything as he shook his head before smiling at his daughter once again. Zola only watches him place their slowly falling asleep little girl into her crib.

    "Damn, it's only been a half hour and she already bonded with her daddy." Hoseok chuckles. "Of course I know she's mine, I was just playing around."

  Zola rolls her eyes, slowly backing up as she noticed Hoseok coming close to her. Once Hoseok was completely in front of her, he places a hand on her bare thigh to slowly drag it up feeling every little flaw as he moved it up till he reached her waist and pulled her into his chest. Head leaning down, he brought his lips to her ear.

   "I missed you babygirl." He whispers, tongue licking the edge of her ear. From the feeling Zola shivers before backing her head away.