You needed me

|Hoseok|

|Hoseok|

My eyes settled on the scene before me, face heated and my fists clenched as I stared at the screen displayed in front of me. I watched every big and little movement in the little screen while I couldn't really do anything about it.

  "Fuck." I tried to look away but my eyes stayed put, letting me torture myself. What the fuck was I going to do? This was beyond me and honestly my mind was racing with different thoughts. I couldn't figure out how exactly I was going to handle this situation but all that I knew was that murder was definitely on my mind. This dude really decided to betray me, I was very fucking powerful and this is how he decided to treat me?

I gave this man a place to stay, instead of killing him, I spared this bitches life and let him join my side yet this is what he does knowing that I was watching his every move.

   "Just you fucking wait." I mutter to the screen.

Blood splatters against the wall, screams echoed throughout the room. The familiar voice pleading and begging me for mercy. Believe me, I truly didn't want to do this but the evil and crazy in me had to do it, this let me feel better on different levels as I slam a fist into the males face. His head goes sideways as he yelps in pain, tears running down his sorry face.

   "I-I'm sorry." He barely gets out but I try my best to keep my pity out of this. Jungkook then slowly turns his head back towards me so he was now looking at me with his swollen eyes.

   "Sorry! Now you're fucking sorry?!" I couldn't help but to scream at him, the first time in a few hours but his constant and meaningless apologies were endless and it bothered me to no end.

  "You weren't sorry when you fucked Zola."

Jungkook could barley look at me as he was sitting there in his own shame. He knew that I knew, he knew that I was watching. I threw my head back and laughed at the saddened male.

   "I'm sorry. Did you actually think that you were helping?" I tilt my head in a teasing way. "Zola would never forget me. Your small dick would never help her forget."

He doesn't say anything, only stares down at his feet making me more angry than I already am. So I firmly grip his jaw with my aching hand so he was looking up at me, making sure he was listening to everything I had to say. Once I got his attention, I brought my hand back before swinging it against his already reddened cheek. This time, Jungkook didn't even react but I knew it hurt, he was just exhausted. So I turn back around so my back was facing him, while turned away I head towards a little medical table to reach a small medical tool. I couldn't see it but I knew for sure that the smile on my face was wicked and when I turned around this smile only widens when I see the frightened look on the boys face.