Morning after

•

Sore.

The feeling was familiar, as if she just came from a work out. When she woke up, her bones felt so sore and her lower body felt bruised but she honestly didn't mind it. Although her body was kind of pain, the worst part was when Zola had actually gotten up and felt something immediately running down her leg causing her to quickly look down to see the clear trail that looked, oh so familiar. Basically waddling, Zola reaches for the tissues on her bed side table and wipes away the cum that had dripped down and threw away the trash.

Disgusted but satisfied, Zola finally gets rid of her nervous feeling as she pulls on a robe quickly before heading out of her bedroom and immediately into the kitchen where she could hear people talking. From what she saw, it was her friend and Hoseok getting along. Tyeisha was making breakfast while Hoseok sat on a chair with little Nola in his hands. Zola couldn't help but to admire the fact that Nola looked so happy to be in her fathers arms. Even though she didn't understand the situation at hand, all she could do was play with his nose and lips as her eyes stared trained on him.

Deep down, Zola knew he'd be a good dad. Just the vibe of them together made Zola's heart melt while she stood there. The sight alone made her want to join them and ignore the problems she'd have to face but of course, life doesn't work that way. So instead, Zola makes her presence known as she clears her throat before heading over to where Hoseok was and grabbing Nola carefully and held her to her own chest.

"How's my baby?" She coos, Nola grabs her mother's cheek and holds it while giggling at her.

"Ap." The baby starts to say but she didn't exactly finish it, attention now on her own tiny finger which wiggles in the air. Zola smiles, watching her precious child closely. While she was focused on herself, Zola looks away and towards Hoseok who was already watching her with a wide grin.

"She was gonna say appa." He teases. Zola only rolls her eyes at this as she rocks her body in habit.

"You don't know that."

They stared at each other for a second in silence, eyes boring into each other's as the basically challenged each other.

"So, are we gonna ignore the fact that I had to be tortured last night or?"

This snaps them out of their little stare down as Zola started to blush as she realized what tyeisha was talking about, not daring to look at her but obviously Hoseok wasn't embarrassed at all. He only stands up and goes behind Zola to wrap his long arms around her hips, hands holding her stomach where he knew he left some hickeys.

"We were just watching tv." He chuckles, Zola almost hits him with her elbow but doesn't go through with it knowing she had her child in her arms. Tyeisha watches the scene with a small smirk.

"Sounded a lot like porn. If you ask me." She continues while placing a dish of breakfast on the table. "So anyways, this was the guy you were telling me about."

Zola didn't see this but Hoseok quirks an eyebrow at the mention of him. Zola widens here eyes at her friend as to say 'why would you point that out?' But tyeisha shrugs with a knowing smile before looking back at Hoseok.

"Tell me, how is it that you came all the way from Korea to get your girl and child but I can't even get a text back?" She asked, something hidden in her 'annoyed' tone. Zola moves away from Hoseoks touches before placing Nola in her high chair and sat next to her.

"No comment." Hoseok doesn't pay attention to the girl, she huffs before grabbing her purse off of the table. This causes Zola to look up, slightly nervous because she didn't exactly want to be alone with Hoseok.

"Where are you going?"

"I gotta get my sister from her friends, I guess she doesn't want to be there. Plus I'm pretty sure you might want some alone time with your man." The cheeky girl winks in a playful manner but this only makes Zola want to get up and slap her for not getting the signals she was sending but since Hoseok was watching, Zola have her a tight lipped smile.

"You don't at least want any food?"

Please say you'll stay, please say you'll st-

"Nah, I really gotta go." And then she disappears out of the kitchen, Zola knows when she left when she hears to front door open and then shut. Letting in a inhale and then slowly exhaling, Zola tries to ignore the man that she knew was staring at her.

"We have a few things to discuss."

There was a loud crashing sound with a yelp following right after. Two adults basically moved around the room frantically, bodies pushed together as their lips connected.

   "You're a fucking asshole." Zola mumbled against hoseoks lips but he only shoved his tongue in deeper as a form of shushing her.

  "You might wanna stop back talking me because the baby isn't here and I can do whatever I want." He admits, Zola just moves both hands so they were now holding the back of his neck while he grasps onto the back of her thighs before pulling her up.

  "Fine but you're cleaning all this shit up."

Hoseok smirks before kissing her again, his own body pushing hers into the tiny table against the wall so she could sit on it before quickly unbuttoning his pants while she took off her underwear.

(Just kidding, no smut for u.)

  The 'couple' now lay on Zola's bed, naked and under her blankets while they both take in deep breaths. Both sweaty bodies lay face up, they stared at the ceiling reliving the moment before. Hoseok had a smile on his face while Zola felt blank.

Was this a bad idea?

Thoughts were running through her head as she placed a hand near her heart which was beating rapidly. As if he could sense it, Hoseok looks over at her before turning onto his side.

    "Don't regret anything we did. We belong to each other, you needed that." He says in Korean, this had Zola looking over at him.

   "I didn't need that." She simply states. Oh so now you're lying to him and yourself?

Good going.

   "Oh? But you needed Jungkook, is that right?"

The pettiness rolled off of him as he spoke and Zola ends up looking at him in shock, mouth slightly open as she stares at the male beside her. Hoseok raises his eyebrows daring her to say anything stupid.