Piece of peace

The fact that y'all actually love my book hits my heart❤️ I really can't explain how much love I have for y'all AND I EVEN MADE FRIENDS FROM WRITING THIS BOOK. The love that y'all show is so great, most of you are fucking wild and funny, I legit always cackle when I read y'alls goofy ass comments

THANK YOU !!🦋💕
(I half assed this chapter bc I was stuck)

   She couldn't exactly tell what kind of moods Kim Taehyung would be in considering that he always had the same concentrated look on his face, his eyes held no emotion and his face stayed without expression, Zola was always confused on how he was...

She couldn't exactly tell what kind of moods Kim Taehyung would be in considering that he always had the same concentrated look on his face, his eyes held no emotion and his face stayed without expression, Zola was always confused on how he was feeling that day. One day he'd be all nice to her but would have his men torture the only friend she had who was also captured. Zola didn't know why they always hurt him, when Taehyung would come in to check on her she would end up asking the male but he would always change the subject and she didn't bother asking him again since he gave her a look of warning.

    It was sad because at night Ezra would always be pushed into her room by the guards always ending up in a lump on the floor, it was like a routine for her to quickly get down to the floor to see if the male was okay and hold him a little so he didn't feel alone. Ezra had the nastiest bruises and cuts on his face and sadly she couldn't put any ice or bandaids on his face since they didn't have a first aid in her bedroom, zola really felt bad for him.

The next day Zola woke up without the feeling of a warm body cuddled up into her chest and she was confused. Usually she used to waking up to Ezra's face snuggled into her neck and her arms around his back but oddly the warmth wasn't there this morning and the blankets were on the floor. Zola slowly sat up while looking around the room with tired eyes, Ezra was no where in sight. She slightly scratched at the top of her head in confusion, she hoped that they didn't take him this early because they'd only take him at night. Finally she got up but suddenly froze once she heard a sniffle, the small sound came from the bathroom. She quickly walked over to where the sound came from only to see the tall slender male leaning over the sink as he stared into the mirror with tears running down his cheeks, Zola could see the scars and welts going down his back since he obviously took his shirt off awhile ago. At the sight, Zola put her hand over her mouth with a slight gasp falling out of her mouth.

"Ezra, they did this to you?"

She doesn't even know why she asked knowing this is exactly what they did to him for reasons she didn't know of. She noticed the male male eye contact with her within the mirror, the tears still ran down his face as he breathed in and out quickly.

"Let's escape."

|HOSEOK|

   In the video was of Zola tied up on the bed with tears running down her cheeks, a hand slowly appeared from behind the camera as they're fingers grazed her smooth skin, slowly twirling around her jawline.

    "Tell him that you miss him zola, tell J-hope."

Taehyungs voice was low as he spoke to the girl, teasing her knowing she dearly missed the man who didn't know of her whereabouts. Hoseok could tell who was speaking, his deep voice was distinct and recognizable. Hoseok watched the tape as he sat back into his chair with a firm look on his face even though he was practically dying on the inside. He watched her look deeply into the camera, eyes flicking between the lenses and Taehyung who stood behind it.

    "Hoseok, I- I miss you." Her words were broken, oddly though she didn't look like she was beat, her skin looked flawless and clear of any type of abuse so he was so confused as to why Taehyung had kidnapped his girl, although there was one idea he tried to dismiss it knowing his men wouldn't go for it.

Hoseok had watched the tape almost a thousand times wanting to keep seeing her as a substitute for her knowing she was gone. He was so frustrated since usually things like this wouldn't happen for so long, he was so good at these type of things but for some reason Taehyung had been an expert with keeping her locked up. Jimin did find out where they were staying at only for them to go missing once again, Hoseok did have somebody go over to the building but of course Taehyung had been a step ahead of them and moved somewhere else and Hoseok was so pissed off at the information. Even Jin had done all he could but til this day they haven't really got anything on the conniving male.

To make sure Hoseok had namjoon get in contact with some men in America to see if they spotted Taehyung in their country but of course with his luck they have not seen the mysterious man who kidnapped two people but they said that they'd keep a look out for him just in case he decided to travel over there.

      They decided to wait until night time to leave but only after they come for Ezra, at first zola was against it since he'd be so weak after the beatings but he only insisted that he'd be okay enough to escape. He just wanted to get out so bad being tired of being abused for something he had no control of, Taehyung was aggressive with the beatings.

     He wouldn't come to basement all of the time to see the beating but sometimes he would actually join his men, calling him multiple names while punching into his lean body while Ezra was tied up.

      Taehyung always looked angry around him only actually smiling when zola was around which he didn't understand, he treated to girl like a Queen compared to him. Of course he didn't blame the girl, she didn't know what was going on either so he couldn't hold it over her head like that and make her feel bad.

When night had came, Ezra sat on the bed knowing the men were on their way to get him. Zola day behind him with her arms around his chest and her cheek lying on his back, these past few days they have grown closer and her heart hurt for the male. Ezra tried not to think about it as he traced his fingers up and down her hand that locked around him.

    "I'm so sorry Ezra." She whispered into his back. "I wish I could take some of the beatings for you, you don't deserve this." Zola ended up laying a small kiss on the back of his neck.

    "I'm sorry."

Zola couldn't sleep knowing that he was down there getting hurt and plus she couldn't stop thinking about the process of leaving, she didn't want to get caught but she knew this is what Ezra wanted and Zola didn't want him to suffer anymore. It's sad since she could hear the pained groans come from the vent, her hands held onto her chest as she tried to not let the tears flow, she was so upset and the thought of what was going on almost makes her throw up. She couldn't keep her eyes off of the door in front of her and before she knew it there was the sound of the door unlocking and then the tall male being thrown into the room.

   Zola quickly hopped off of the bed and reached him, her arms immediately wrapped around the male as he hissed at the contact.

    "It's early." She said confused, Ezra slowly looked up at her with a grimace.

    "Yeah, they got c-called in for a meeting or something, and they went easier on me this t-time." Ezra couldn't help but to stutter on a some words from the pain being too much but he tried his best to ignore it. Zola watched as he swallows in her warmth, his energy slowly dying.

    "Well if you want to leave we gotta get up." She says to him, Ezra nods before pushing himself carefully up off of the floor. Zola quickly gets up to help him as he leans against her. Then she realizes something.

     "Wait, they always lock the door before the leave." She panics, Ezra only weakly smirks at her before pulling out a key out of his pocket.

    "I snagged it from his keychain."