Try again

•••

"You need to leave."

Hoseok cocks his head to the side with a look of amusement on his face.

"I just got here. Don't you wanna talk about our lives? You don't wanna know what I have been doing the past two years without my girls? Quite fucked up if you ask me."

"You know why I fucking left, Hoseok." Zola pushes Hoseok back with one finger angrily watching him as he just stood there, she couldn't tell what he was feeling considering that he was giving her a blank look.

"Yet stupidly I fucking let you go when I knew deep down that I shouldn't have since I knew I could protect your ass and our daughter."

"Protect? Then how was I so easily kidnapped two fucking god damn years ago Hoseok? Explain that shit to me." Zola kept moving closer to him as she punched his chest. "I was just in the beginning of my pregnancy when I got kidnapped and I had to sit there and let some man keep me hostage while you took the fucking longest to find me."

At this point Hoseok didn't know how to control his anger, although he was mad he also knew that he would never lay a hand on a female. Anger issues wasn't really his problem but when he was angry he didn't know how to control it.

"Don't act like you know what I went through trying to find you. You're fucking lucky that I love you so much that I tried my fucking hardest to find you. It's just that little shit, Kim Taehyung, hid you so well." Hoseok kept going, grabbing onto her wrists to hold them against his chest. "I was exhausted everyday trying to find you, so don't tell me."

"I said leave Hoseok." She looked him in the eyes letting him know she was serious. Hoseok only looked back with a challenging glint. "I'm serious, if you don't leave I'm beatin your ass."

"Quit acting up. You think you're scaring me but you're not." Hoseok grabs onto her neck to make her look up at him. "Now go to your room and take all this shit off and wait for daddy, you understand?"

Zola wanted to slap him, "I'm a grown woman, I don't got to listen to shit you say."

"Baby, keep trying me. I swear if you don't listen to me right now." Hoseok closed his eyes in frustration as he breathed in before opening them once again. "Go and get undressed."

As he pulled away and let her go She immediately zoomed out of the room before heading to her room like a scared puppy, although she acted scared she couldn't help but to feel uncomfortable in her now soaked panties. Once she was standing in her room Zola settled on the bed not really listening to Hoseok's rule by not taking off her robe as she waited for him to come in. On the other side of the house, Hoseok stood in his daughters room watching his precious girl sleep with a cute smile on his face. She looked so adorable as she lied on her back with her arms splayed out by her head, Hoseok just wanted to pinch her chunky cheeks and wake her back up to play with her. Hoseok quietly places the blanket on her smaller body before leaning down to give her a sweet kiss on the forehead.