DG -50- I'm yours

Start from the beginning

I'm already sleeping in that night when I heard him, talking to himself. Weird. I just put my comforter in my head and go back to sleep again but ugh, he's so talkative! Did you know what he is talking about? He's talking about pigeons! Dammit!

My sleep were so short because of him being so talkative again. Well, vice versa but he's more talkative though I'm just being talkative when I'm just amazed or being thankful to everyone who's with me. But him being talkative? It's non-sense! He's talking about pigeons and lions!

This Kim Taehyung is really an alien. An ideal alien. The way he laughs. The way he talks to himself. The way he cooks for me even though it's already burned. The way he helps me through all this kind of pains and aches. The way he lighten up my mood everyday and make me more special everyday. And the way he says I love you's to me.

Sigh.

Kim Taehyung.. Why are you shaking my heart?

* * *

I went to our company first because I have a meeting that I need to attend.

Karen walk with me as we went to my office room. Were already done with the meeting since they just discuss about the increasing of sales of our company. As of now, my cousin, Junhong, helping me to work it out our company and be the best sales.

"Ma'am.. The next meeting will be on Wednesday 13:45 as of many foreigners will be in the meeting.." Karen discussed the schedule as I just closed my eyes for the mean time.

"What's the date today?" I massage my temple, waiting for her answer.

"Sunday.. Well, we don't have any meetings for Monday and Tuesday due to the upcoming holidays." She discussed again.

"Okay.. Okay. I'm not here in Monday and Tuesday okay? Just call me if you need some help or there's something wrong. Sorry 'bout that." I said while fixing my things.

I know that it's my job to stay here and work and work 24/7 but I have thing to do tomorrow and I'm not feeling well. I feel so sick and I'm always feel so hungry and sleepy.

"It's fine Ma'am. I can handle it though." She smiled. "I'm leaving Ma'am.. Thank you and take care.."

I just nod and continue my things. It's just 4pm in the afternoon soon to be evening. So early right? Yes, were not that busy this week here in office since our sales got increase but were not yet satisfied, we've just gave ourselves a time and break. And next week will be the hell out of us.

Yeobo can't drop me here and sent me home because he's busy right now at the house. I bet he's cooking again. But, it's fine with me because he knows that I'm going to home late but no.

* * *

I went out of the office as my employees greeted me with their smile and nods.

I smiled back at them since I'm in a mood. I'm smiling since we've already settled and doing fine. I don't know either but really, Kim Taehyung is really an alien who will just make me smile unconsciously.

I took a cab and tell the driver my house address. I look out the window and mesmerized the city of Vegas. It's been a long since I mesmerized this city again.

I wipe my sweat as I feel so uneasy and nervous at the same time. I shook my head and shrug my shoulders to avoid from thinking them. It's just nothing Soyun.. Nothing.

I payed the driver when I'm already in front of our house.

It's getting dark since I drop by from the market to buy fruits and junk foods. And now I'm craving for junk foods.

My eyes landed to the guy who's sitting in front of our houses' door as he massaging his fist with full of bloods and cuts. He's looking at me so broken and afraid of. What's happeing yeobo?

I can't move from where am I standing. I froze. My heart skips beat as my sweats were already flowing down.

The trauma were killing me inside.

This position. Like this scene. This scene is like the scene where he hurt me so badly. When he grabbed my army and dragged me inside of our house. The way he hurts me and the way he look at me. I'm so scared. Afraid.

[Back to DG -11- W-why?]

I move backwards as my body was trembling. My hands and feet were shaking. I step backward when he got up from his seat and move closer to me.

I closed me eyes when I reached the gate of our house. Oh my goodness. Is this going to happen again? Why.. Why?

"Please.. Don't.. Don't." I can't help it anymore. A tear roll down in my face as I remember all the scenes in that day. That day when he hurts me for the first time. That day when he hurts me so badly.. Please. I don't want to feel it again.

I feel all kinds of pain because of a lies. I've got a trauma because of lies. My child died because of lies and I loosed my husband because of lies.

Please. I don't want him to be like these. I didn't do anything bad. I'm just working!

"Y-yeobo.." I heard him he called out our endearment when shaky and broken voice. He wipes his tears with his hands with full of bloods and cuts.

He move closer to me as I went to the corner of the gate. Trying to hide myself.

When he's already in front of me, I can't look at his eyes directly. I'm scared and afraid at the same time. My body was shaking.

"P-please.." A tear roll down in my face again.

I got surprised when he hugs me so tight. To the point that I can't breathe. I thought he's going to slap me nor grab my had and drag me inside and slap for nth time. Yes. It's not just once he slap me in that day.

My tears poured down when i heard his heart beat. It's so fckng fast. "Y-yeobo.."

"Y-yeobo.. Please.. Don't leave me. Please.. Please. Don't leave me." He cried as hell.

•••T O B E C O N T I N U E D•••

Follow? Comments? & Votes? ❤