fatigue

LILI POV

I was dead asleep.

after a really long day of work, all I wanted was my bed.

nothing but my bed, my pillow and my blanket.

as soon as i opened the door to our house, i threw my bag and my coat on the couch removed my shoes on the way to the bedroom, and just hoped on the bed, pulled the blanket over me, closed my eyes and fell asleep.

i was way more tired than i usually ever am.

cole was still shooting,
i told him that i am really tired, and can't wait for him till he finishes shooting.

he kissed me and said not to worry, and sleep peacefully.

THIRD POV

well, he came back a few hours later after finally wrapping up.

as he opened the door to their home, he found her coat and her bag on the floor, her shoes leading up to their bedroom.

he chuckled.

" one tired woman" he mumbled to himself.

he went to their room, and saw her asleep in her work clothes, she was sleeping as if she was sleeping after ages.

he pressed a kiss on her forehead and took a t-shirt and jogger's to wear.

in order not to disturb her, he went and took a shower in the guest bedroom.

after taking his shower, he went straight to his bed to spoon his wife.

Lili felt cold wet hair press against her right cheek, waking up from her peaceful sleep.

but her peace didn't get disturbed even one bit.

she was even more at peace.

smell of his shower gel coming, wrapped up in her favourite persons arm.

she snuggled closer to him, but as his arms slightly brushed against her breasts, she winced in pain.

" what's wrong" he whispered.

" nothing" she said, and lowered his arms to her stomach.

" are you okay?" he again whispered.

" yeah, just getting near my periods, that explains the tiredness too" she said and her hands traveled to cup his face.

she turned to look at him, and he pressed a kiss on her lips.
as he made a move to pull her closer to him, she put her hands on his chest.

" they hurt" Lili whispered.

" so i can't hug you?"

" no you can't" she said.

" but i can hug you from behind" he said and she giggled.

the next day, he woke up before her and went to make her some bacon and bread.

she woke up and as she saw her husband shirtless cooking in the kitchen.

she was somehow turned on, even though it was a pretty usual sight.

she went in his direction, and slowly slid her hands up his bare chest, hugging him from behind and placed a kiss on the back of his neck, standing on her tip toes.

" good morning to you too" he said and caught her hand which was around his waist, to bring it too his mouth and press a kiss.