Move In

Cole and Lili don't live together in this oneshot.

Cole PoV

Lili had been acting really weird lately. We were off from filming so that's a good thing at least. I was constantly worried for her and at this point I really hoped that we both were living together so that I can take care of her fully. I was living with Dylan and she was living by herself.
It had been 3-4 days, that I hadn't seen her eat in front of me. She used to have a bite or two and never finish her meal. She always used to make excuses like, ' I am full' , ' I already ate' and many more like these. I was worried sick for her. Since the past two days she has been looking so pale and week and I had had enough of her now. I quickly packed a bag with some clothes, which could last for at least 2-3 days and I did have half of my clothes at her place as well. 

" hey dyl, I am going to be at Lili's place for a little. I thinks she's sick and doesn't want to admit it." I say.
" okay brother.  take care of her" He replied.
" i will" I said leaving.
It was just 8 in the morning and I hadn't even called or informed her yet that I was coming over and was going to stay with her.
Hopefully she wouldn't be mad at me.
I had the spare keys to her house, and walked inside.
Her apartment was a complete mess. It looked as if dishes weren't done in ages. The living area a total mess with dishes surrounding it. Food and coffee leftovers all over the place. 

She was probably sleeping so i went inside her bedroom.

There she was looking so pale and weak yet so peaceful sleeping. The computer screen shining on her face and she didn't even have a blanket on top of her. It broke my heart to see that she had to sleep like that.

I decided to go and shut down her laptop, put a blanket on her, so that she could be comfortable. I started of by cleaning her bedroom, then the living room and then doing all the dishes. After almost 2 hours of cleaning , it finally looked like a normal apartment.

I got tired and decided to go and lay on the bed, scrolling Instagram.

I heard little groaning voices and looked at lili.

she turned around and was pretty confused to see me laying beside her. it made me chuckle.
" when did you come" She said in a husky voice yet confused voice.

" Morning to you too" I replied by kissing her forehead,  she snuggled closer to me and wrapped herself around me, resting her head on my chest as i rubbed her back.

" a little while ago" I replied.
" you should have woken me up" She said weakly.
" I didn't want to disturb you" I say, getting up.
" where are you going?" She asked.
" I'll be back in a minute" I replied and I heard her groan and turn over.

I went in the kitchen,  quickly made her a grilled cheese and went back inside. 

" okay so I want you to eat this" I said in an instructive tone and sat down in front of her on he bed.
" but I'm not hungry" she replied groaning and sitting up too.
"  Lili, I have no clue when did you last eat, you are looking so pale and weak, I am getting really worried for you" I said tucking her hair behind her ear.
" I don't feel good" she said with tears in her eyes and I wiped them off with my thumb.
" I know and that's why I need you to eat this. Can you please eat it for me, for my satisfaction? Please" I say cupping her face in my hands.
" you don't have to eat the full thing, but please eat it" I say.
She says a little " okay" taking the plate from my hands . 

" I am full" She said after eating a little more than half the thing. I smiled at her taking the plate from her hands.
" I'm so proud of you" I said giving her forehead and her cheek a kiss.
I went outside to keep the plate and she followed me behind wearing  her-  my t-shirt.
" wow, this place looks clean " she says" Cole you didn't have to".
" what did i do? i guess santa sent some elves in july to clean" I said chuckling.
" thank you so much" she said hugging me really tightly.
" anything for you" I said and she kissed me. I could feel her smile against my lips.
" you are honestly the best" she says.
" I know" I say smirking " by the way, I am going to be staying here for a little".
" huh?" She says.
"yeah. you are clearly sick and i want you to just rest and take no stress whatsoever." I say.

"what did i do to deserve you?" she said and hugged me again.

Time Skip

" Cole?" She says while we are cuddling on the couch watching a movie.
"Yeah" I reply looking down at her and making my hands way in her hair.
" If you say no, I completely get it, I don't want to push things on you, it'll only happen if you are comfortable with it" she says.
" what is it" I reply confused, caressing her head.
" Will you move in move with me, like full time?" She says and I jump up.

" wait seriously?" I say all happy and excited, jumping up. " yeah" she replies.                                          " i'd be more than happy too"                                                                                                                                        

" thank you" she says and kisses me.

" you don't have to thank me, you wouldn't believe how badly I wanted this to happen" I reply " and now Miss. Reinhart, I will be 100% at your service at all times" i say and she started giggling.
" what's so funny" I say confused.
" as if you already dont , weren't living together, still  you literally packed a bag to come and live with me" she says chuckling.
" you do know that right, that your a weirdo" I say, cuddling her again.
" oh yeah?" She replies chuckling.
" but you are my weirdo" I say, pulling her even closer to me. 

" what will you have for dinner" she asks.
" whatever you want" I say looking down at her, caressing her hand.
" can you please make the grilled cheese again, it was really good" she says. 
" of course." I say giving a peck on her lips and getting up.
She grabs my hand and pulls me
" waitttt" She says.
" your gonna make me fall Reinhart" I say chuckling and she stands up.
" I'll help you" she says.
" you don't have to, your sick, all you have to do is rest. Okay?" I say.
" ughhh okkkkk" she says groaning, I give her a peck on her cheeks and go inside the kitchen.
I quickly made a grilled cheese for the both of us and hopped back on the couch.
"there you go" I say giving her the plate.
" thank you" she says lying down and putting her head on my thighs.
We start watching ' Two Weeks Notice' and I have my hand in her hair. It was half way through the movie, when I notice that she's already asleep and had finished her sandwich. I was so happy. I switched off the TV and picked her up bridal style, taking her to our room now.
I layed her down on the bed and got one of my T-shirts and shorts for her to change. I quickly removed the hoodie she was wearing and removed her bra, and put my T-shirt on her and removed her jeans , put on the shorts and  tucked her in the duvet.
I went in the balcony and decided to call Dylan.
" heyyy, wassup. How's Lili" he asks.
" she's better and I actually wanted to kind of talk to you" I say.
" yeah me too actually" he replied.
" well, I wanted to tell you that I am actually moving out" I said.
" Perfect, that's exactly what I wanted to tell you" He said.
" what" I reply confused.
" yeah, me and Barbara want to move in together" he says.
" ohh what a coincedence " I say happy.
"  Yeah. Anyway I'm a little busy right now making dinner. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Bye" he says.
"  ok bye. see you" I say hanging up.

I went back inside and got under the duvet and cuddled with the love of my life. She's literally my everything.