Shopping Day

Lili PoV

" babe I am going shopping with Cami and Mads, I'll be back before dinner" I tell Cole, walking out of our room.
" be safe" he says to me, leading me to the door.
" bye" I say giving a peck on his lips and walking out of the apartment, closing the door behind me.
I was wearing a basic white coloured T-shirt that was Cole's with Levi's written on it and paired it with ripped denim jeans and white vans.
" hey Cami" I say as I spot my annoying best friend.
" hey" she says giving me a hug.
" where's Mads" I ask.
" oh she'll be reaching any minute" she replied.
" so what's on your list to buy" I ask her walking inside the mall.
" nothing much, just something basic and lingerie" she says winking at me.
" looks like Charles is gonna have fun" I reply laughing.
" what about you" she asks.
" nothing specific, just will go to urban outfitters and maybe get something for Cole, he's in desperate need of new T-shirts" I reply laughing.
" these guys never buy clothes for themselves" she says.
" I know right, I mean that one pair of jeans and 3 T-shirts is all that get through them the whole year" I reply laughing.
" I mean we also need to wear new T-shirts, if you know what I mean" she says smirking.
" believe me I do , this is literally his T-shirt" I say laughing.

Time Skip

I reached home kind of late. I messaged Cole that I'll get back home after dinner as we were having a really good time.
It's around 10 ish right now and I am sure he would be watching a movie, waiting for me. I unlock the door to see Cole sleeping on the couch, the TV on with some movie playing in the background, a bowl of popcorn on his stomach and his mouth open. I can't believe even at the site of him looking like a lunatic, he still managed to look so cute and smoking hot. I kept all of my shopping bags on the kitchen counter with my bag. I went to the living room , switched off the TV, removed the bowl of popcorn from his stomach and pushed his chin up, to close his mouth. I went and grabbed a blanket from the room and put it on him. I quickly changed into booty shorts and grabbed one of his tees and put it on me and removed my bra. I put my hair in a bun, so I was all comfortable now. I wasn't sleepy at all so I made myself some dinner and decided to go and sit on the couch on which he was sleeping. I picked his legs up carefully so that I don't wake him up. I sat and put his legs on top of my thighs. I put the blanket on myself and was all snuggled up with my dinner in one hand and my phone in the other and both my hands rested on top of his legs.
Once I was done eating, I put my bowl on the coffee table and clicked a picture of him, he was looking too cute. I put my phone down and stared rubbing circles on his ankles, admiring him. It was like someone put a hanger in my mouth, I couldn't stop smiling at the site of him. I saw his eyes started flickering and he woke up.
" your back" he said in a husky voice.
" yes I am, and you can go back to sleeping" I said putting my hand on his cheek.
" I am hungry" he said and I chuckled.
" I'll quickly make you a salad" I said getting up.
Whilst I was making the salad, I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist from behind and giving me a long kiss on my cheeks.
" how was your day" he asked resting his head on my shoulder.
" I had a good time. What about you?" I replied.
" I was just missing you" he replied and I giggled.
" aww. I missed you too" I said turning around, giving him a soft kiss. He pulled me even closer.
" so what all did you get" he said pulling away, while I was grabbing the bowl of salad I made for him, hoping on the couch.
" just a few stuff" I said very innocently handing him the bowl of salad.
As he sat down, he said a little "thanks".
I grabbed the bags from the counter and I took out the pair of jeans and a T-shirt that I got myself, showing them to him.
" if you don't like these we can return it, I have no issues" I said smiling,taking out 3 pairs of T-shirts and a white shirt that I got him.
" you do know that right, that you shopped for me way more than you did for yourself" He said.
" your white shirt is ruined, so you needed a replacement and you practically only have 5 T-shirts which you wear like all the time" I replied
"plus I am also wearing your clothes most of the time and it's as if you never get me anything, half of the stuff that I own is something that you have got me"
" well thank you so much, I love these and you. " he said with a smile and giving me a peck on my cheeks.
" not fair" I replied kissing him on the lips ,I could feel his smile on my lips and he cupped my face with his hands.
" Lets watch a movie, I am not at all tired" I said cuddling him on the couch. He put his one hand in my hair and the other on my waist. And I wraped my hands around his torso, resting my head in the crook of his neck and feeling so calm at the smell of him.
" I love you" He said.
" I love you too" I replied giving him a kiss on his chest and he giving me in my hair. I snuggled even closer to him, cutting all the extra gaps between us.
He slowly put the blanket on the both of us as I was falling asleep. We both cuddled on the couch and fell asleep in no time and woke up with the most hurtful neck pain and me on top of him. But it didn't matter, we both were at each other's happy place.