The Engagement Party (Pt.2

COLES POV

I entered the apartment and I saw her.

she looked beautiful.

She was sitting on the bar stool and was scrolling her phone.

My jaw practically dropped and I was staring at her and thinking that 'she's going to be mine forever' that one thought kept running in my head.

She looked at me

" hey you are back and oh my god you look so hot, thank fully no one would be hitting on you considering the fact it's your 'engagement party' "

She said wrapping her hands around my torso.

"I am falling I love with you all over again" I said kissing her and wrapping my hands around her waist

" I mean you look stunning"

"at least close your mouth" she told me laughing

" oh and thanks for the compliment" I said chucking.

"Wait, I have something for you" we both said in unison.

Then we both were looking at each other chuckling.

" but me first because you gave the ring first" lili said chuckling.

" that's doesn't even make sense" I said laughing.

She went inside and got the box.

"Okay you go first" I said, we both sat on the couch.

She gave me a bag and inside there was a box of Prada.

" lils you didn't have to give me anything expensive" I said

" atleast open it" she replied.

I opened the box and there was a pair of cufflings with 'L' inscribed on them.

"I love it" I said pecking her lips and put them on.

I gave her my bag and she opened it and gave me a look, I knew that was coming

" and you just told me that I shouldn't have got you anything expensive" she said and I chuckled.

" open it fast" I told her.

"Cole" she said

"lils" I replied.

Lili PoV

I saw the beautiful set of diamond studs and a sleek diamond necklace.

It was the most beautiful piece of jewellery ever.

"Cole" I said

"lils" he replied.

"This is is beautiful" I said giving him a hug.

" you don't have to pamper me so much" I said pulling away

"lils I love you so much and all of this is so small in front of the gift you have given me" he said

" you mean the cufflings?" I asked scoffing

" obviously not silly , I mean I do love these but I was talking about the love you have given me, no one loves or cares for me like you do , no one ever will be able to , no one can take your place that I have for you, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me" he said tears in his eyes and I had a whole river flowing.

" I love you so much Cole and I promise to always love you" I said kissing him and then hugging him again.

" hey don't cry" he said wiping my tears with the pad of his thumb and me doing the same.