New Years

Lili PoV

Today is December 30th and I am so excited to spend the New Years with my best friend, Austin . Cole is in New Zealand with all of his boyfriends. We decided to spend the New Years with our friends this year. Me and Austin are heading to Miami, to celebrate New Years on the beach. We both have been planning this trip since we were in middle school. I was so excited until my phone started to ring and I saw Austin was calling me.
" All set to hit the beach" I asked her all happy.
"  Lils I am so sorry, but I have to go to New Jersey, my moms not well and she needs me, I am so sorry Lils" she said.
" it's ok you go take care of her and update me on her. Okay" I replied upset. 
" I'll see you. Bye." She said and hung up.

It was gonna be the worst New Years. It would just be me, all alone in my apartment watching TV.
I went outside and got lunch and coffee for myself.
" Great way to start a new year Lili" I said to myself.
My phone started to ring and it was Cole face Timing me.
" Heyy" He said all happy and I really didn't want to upset his mood.
" hi, how are you" I asked trying to lift my mood.
" I am having such a great time here. You all ready to hit the beach" he asked.
" I am glad you are having a good time" I said.
" soo?" He asked.
" no I am not going to Miami. I am here in New York only" I said with a faint myself.
" why? What happen" he asked and his smile turned into a frown.
" Oh, nothing, Austin's mom is sick, so she has to be in NJ" I reply. 
" Oh" he said.
" can we please talk about something else" I said.
" yeah sure" he replied.
" so what did you do the whole day" I asked him.

We both talked for an hour and considering the fact that it was night there, he slept while taking to me and now it was evening here in NY.

Time Skip to New Years Eve

Well here I am, sitting all alone on my couch binge watching Netflix.
It was 11:50 and it was 10 minutes to New Years. My door bell rang and I jumped. Who would be here before 10 minutes to New Years. I am probably gonna die. I went and opened the door and saw Cole.
" oh my god you ass, you scared the shit out of me" I said and he hugged me.
" what are you doing here, you are supposed to be in New Zealand." I say shocked.
" correction; I am supposed to be with you" he said kissing me.
" I am such a bad girlfriend, you had to come all the way back so that I wasn't alone" I replied.
" Lils to be honest, I never wanted to go, I wanted to celebrate my New Years with you and somehow KJ convinced me" he said.
" I love you sooo muchhh" I say kissing him.
" Well Happy New Years" he says kissing me again as I see the clock has struck 12.
" to you too" I say and pull him to sit on the couch with me.

My New Years couldn't have been more perfect! Me and Cole together is all I wants and is all I need.

Thanks for reading :).
I know this is kind of short but I hoped you liked it.
Please don't forget to vote ❤️

~ I