Bonus Chapter.2

Warning: 18+😈💜🚨🚧⚠🔞

"Drink! Drink! Drink!" The group of friends turned into a whole crowd of people, trying to see who would win the drinking competition.

There were only three people left, Taehyung, Jin, and Hoswae.

Taehyung's vision wobbled as he leaned against the table, trying to keep his balance.

Hoswae was stumbling and mumbling something in Spanish as he leaned ob Jungkook's shoulder who held him up.

Jin, on the other hand was sitting in the middle of the table with a liquor bottle in his hand, swirling the last few drops of brown whiskey around in the bottom.

"Pussies.." He smirked and tossed his head back as he finished the bottle.

Taehyung burped and almost fell backwards, but luckily he was surprised to ve caught by Hoseok.

"Who there Tae!" He smiled brightly and out Taehyung's arm around his shoulder.

"Kookie, I'm gonna go sober this one up." Hoseok giggled as he saw Hoswae on the edge of passing out.

Jungkook nodded. "Yeah good idea-" He said catching Hoswae just as he stumbled back.

Hoseok helped Taehyung back to the table and sat him down. "Geez, what is Jimin gonna do with you huh?" Hoseok said handing him some ice water.

"He's gonna wuv me~" Taehyung said as he held out his arms wide.

Hoseok chuckled, "Make sure you drink that and eat something..." Hoseok said sitting next to Taehyung who wobbled in the chair.

Taehyung suddenly looked up and saw that Jimin was nowhere to be seen.

His bottom lip pouted and his eyes turned into sad puppy dog eyes.

"What's wrong?" Hoseok said rubbing Taehyung's back.

Taehyung put his head in the table and whined. " He left me~ we haven't even been married for one day- and he left!" Taehyung said looking up at Hoseok with a pouty lip.

Hoseok laughed. "No, no Jimin didn't leave you Tae, he's probably using the restroom." Hoseok said trying to comfort him the best he could as he sobbed a softly.

Hoseok looked up just in time to see Jimin walking through the crowd, Hoseok immediately waved Jimin down.

Jimin gave Hoseok a weird look at first, but then his eyes when down to see Taehyung's shoulders shaking.

Jimin rushed over and bent down to Taehyung.

"Tae what's wrong?" Jimin said cupping Taehyung's warm cheeks.

"He's a little wasted..." Hoseok whispered over to Jimin. "He thinks you left him."

Taehyung's face brightened as he looked into Jimin's eyes.

"Jiminie~" Taehyung cooed and put his hand on Jimin's cheek. "I thought I lost you." He slurred.

Jimin smiled, "No babe, I'm right here, you're drunk." Jimin said as he sat in Taehyung's lap.

"I am?" Taehyung asked as he wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist.

"Mhm..." Jimin said playing in Taehyung's thick, curly mess.

  Taehyung drunk some water and ate his food along with a slice of cake. Sound his vision started to return to normal...

"I'm sorry about earlier." He said leaning his head on Jimin's shoulder. "I didn't mean to drink that much." Taehyung said rubbing his forehead.