Author's Note

Hey everyone, I'm excited to say that I finally have someone that is willing to edit my content. Unfortunately she isn't on Wattpad, buuut oh well!

I have a few announcements.

1. Love You ALWAYS is coming to a very near end.

2. I'll be publishing a Taekook story right after the end of Love You ALWAYS.

3. I don't have many questions for the Q&A chapter I'm gonna do so please I want to at least put 20 questions and fanart in the Q&A chapter so please ask questions!!!

Yoongi: Last time I made an announcment I said all no question was off limits... Well I was wrong...*cough* you can't ask how this story is gonna end .... Fucking smart ass.

Jimin:YOONGI!

Yoongi: Oop....

Anyway thanks for reading, voting, and sharing!!! The next chapter will be out soon!!!💜💜💜 I purple you!!💜💜💜💜

Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOOKIE!!!!

......
Unedited...

Yoongi rushed to set everything up, setting the table with a blue table cloth and cheap birthday plates he got on his way home.

He spent two hours blowing up multicolored balloons and hanging up stringers on the archway of the front door.

Jimin and Taehyung brought food and helped Yoongi set everything up.  Taehyung, using his artful skills, made a beautiful banner that said: "Happy Birth
Day Kookie on the front with a perfectly drawn picture of Jungkook smiling.

"Wow that looks good Taehyung," Yoongi said as he rushed by holding Jungkook's cake box in his hands.

"Thank you." Taehyung said in concentration as he added a few more touches to Jungkook's face.

"Yeah Tae is an artist..." Jimin said admiring how concintrated Taehyung looked with his tongue poking out the corner of his mouth.

"He's a visual drawer, the more he looks at somethinf; the better he can draw it." Jimin said putting some confiti into a small canon.

"That's cool." Yoongi said wipping the sweat from his brow.

"Calm down Yoongi," Taehyung said hanging the banner up on the kitchen were it could be seen.

"You don't understand how important Jungkook's birthdays are to me..." Yoongi said with a sad tone of voice.

"Today I was blessed with the best thing that has ever happened to me... When my father would beat me senseless... Jungkook would be there for me... The only one. And every year on his birthday, our father would just ignore his existance... So when we left... I promised myself I'd make every one of his birthdays from here on out unforgetable..." Yoongi said looking up at Taehyung with a proud look on his face.