Chapter 39

Taehyung thought that it'd be best if he'd just wait in the dressing room for jimin to get done... He wouldn't be able to contain himself of he saw Ji-Sung kiss Jimin....

He leaned back on the couch and ran his fingers through his hair. "Fucking slut.." He growled and clenched his jaw.

He ended up sprawled out on the couch, his feet sticking off the end. A few hours later, Jimin came bouncing in the room and jumped on Taehyung. "Baby let's go celebrate!!" He giggled.

"Oof baby!" Taehyung whined. "Ahhh....." He ran his hands down his face and cuddled Jimin. "Okay... We can celebrate..." Taehyung smiled and kissed he smiling blonde.

"Let's gooo~" Jimin got up and tugged Taehyung's sluggish body. "Okaaay~" Taehyung groaned and got up. "The whole staff is going out for Barbeque!!" Jimin bounced on his heels.

"Okay baby.." Taehyung brought Jimin closer. "I'm so proud of you baby.." Taehyung pressed his forehead to Jimin's and kissed him.

"Thanks Tae..." Jimin's cheeks flushed pink and thwy both walked out the door.
......

"Where's Ji-Sung?" One of the additional cast memebers asked as she stuffed her face with noodles.

"She said she couldn't make it..." Another cast memeber said.

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Good ridance..." He said cutting up a slice of pork belly. "Yeah..." Jimin shifted in his seat... He fidgeted with his fingers and his utencles. "Ah, what's bothering you?" Taehyung asked taking a bite of the meat.... Jimin's face turned completely red.

"I-I..Mmn." He looked away from Taehyung biting his lip. "Come on spit it out Minie what's wrong?" Taehyung's face flashed worry.

Jimin closed his eyes and lower his head... "I...I may..or..may not have a serious..." He paused and shivered a bit.

"A serious what?" Taehyung squeezed Jimin's hand.

"Mmnm..." Jimin leaned forward and whispered in Taehyung's ear. "I have a boner T-Tae..." He whimpered and quickly sat back down. "I-It hurts.." He squirmed a little in hia seat.

Taehyung smirked, "Aww my poor baby..." He patted the seat beside him. "Come here..." Taehyung tilted his head.

Jimin bit his lip and got.up and quickly moved next to Taehyung. "Mnnhm." Jimin put his head down on the table. His breathing becoming heavy.

"Baby... Let's go to the bathroom... Shall we?" Taehyung asked, grazing his lips over his ear.

Jimin squirmed and nodded quickly as the heat in the pit of hos stomach rose.

Taehyung scooted out of the booth and tugged Jimin along as everyone else was too busy drinking and eating to notice them.

In the bathroom Taehyung pulled Jimin into the largest stall in the back. Taehyung pushed Jimin against the wall, and immediately started rubbibg him.

"Nmmhm.." Jimin bit his lip trying not to moan loudly. He gripped Taehyung's shoulders tightly as he moves his hips.

"Now... Tell me baby?" Taehyung said teasing Jimin's tip. "What's got you so needy?" He sucked on Jimin's neck.

"Ha~ I just missed your t-touch.." Jimin tilted his head so Taehyung could get better access.

"I started thinking about you..." Jimin whimpered as Taehyung quickened his pace.

"Hmm." Taehyung hummed in reaponse. "I missed you too baby." He said getting hard himself.

Jimin bit his lip and looked away, he closed his eyes as pleasure welled up inside him.

"Tae-ah! I'm about to c-cu-" before Jimin could finish his sentence he came all over Taehyung's hand. Je moaned loudely and didn't look at Taehyung in the eyes.

"Baby, you came so fast..." He said picking him up, wrapping his legs around his waist.

Jimin pulled Taehyung closer and burried his face into the crook of his neck. His quickened breath hot Taehyung's neck, making him shiver. Jimin's legs quivered and squeezed Taehyung's waist between his thighs.

  "I'm s-sorry.." He gently kissed Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung pulled Jimin's pants all the way down and started fingering him.

"It's okay.." Taehyung said sucking on his neck.

"Daddy's just getting started..." He whispered in Jimin's ear making him absolutely melt in Taehyung's arms.

  Jimin whimpered and whined as Taehyung kept fingering him. "Please?... Fuck me..." He gripped Taehyung's shoulders and grinded his crotch into Taehyung's.

"Holy shit..." Taehyung moaned and thrusted into Jimin.

Jimin moaned quietly and rolled his hips. Taehyung kissed him deeply to muffle his little moans and whimpers.

Jimin ran his fingers through Taehyung's hair and gripped a handful of his soft, fluffy locks.

  When Taehyung was comfortable, he thrusted faster, making Jimin moan a little louder.

"Shhh.." Taehyung kissed Jimin's collar bone. "You don't want anyone to hear how much of a slut you are for Daddy hmm?" Taehyung teased him, pulling out just a little.

  "Hmhn... put..." He whimpered and moved his hips downward to try and get Taehyung back inside of him.. "Please... Put it back in me..." Jimin squirmed.

Taehyung loved to see hot much of a mess Jimin was for him... It makes Taehyung want to tease him more.

Jimin's flushed face and small waist fit so perfectly in his arms, and his begging face... How could Taehyung say no to his needy baby?

  So, Taehyung thrusted deep into Jimin, he moaned loudly and hid his face into Taehyung's neck.

"F-Fuck.." He hissed and threw his head back. "Tae~" Jimin whined. Taehyung thrusted faster and deeper, making Jimin tear up.

Taehyung moaned with each thrust.

"Aahh... I'm about to cum." He breathed into Jimin's ear.

"Okay.." Jimin moaned, Taehyung thrusted a few more times before cumming inside Jimin, thrusting as deep as he could.

  Jimin moaned one last time and gripped Taehyung's back.

"Baby.." Taehyung said trying catch his breath.

"Hmm?" Jimin said looking at Taehyung.

Taehyung cupped Jimin's face, rubbing his thumb across his cheek and I
Jawline... "I love you baby.." He smiled. Jimin smiled back and kissed Taehyung.

"I love you too..."

An: Hope you enjoy this chap!! Please don't for get to like, vote and share!!!
Thank you for 2.8k!!!💜💜💜

Unedited