Chapter 44

Taehyung had Jimin held tightly in his arms, Jimin was sound asleep in his lover's arms with his head laid on his broad chest.

Taehyung combed his long, delicate fingers through Jimin's now soft, black locks. Jimin's thick lips were parted slightly as his soft breathing escaped from his lips.

Taehyung soaked up all of Jimin's warmth, placing soft kisses on Jimin's pink lips. He stroked his thumb gently over Jimin's cheek bone as he slept, everytime he looks at Jimin, his features still suck the breath right out of Taehyung's lungs. 

Taehyung kissed Jimin's forehead and held him closer. "I love you baby.." He said softly as Jimin curled up beside him, Taehyung gently stroked Jimin's spine with his fingers. Tomorrow, Jimin leaves for his world tour; Taehyung is dreading every moment that Jimin will be gone.

Taehyung just closed his eyes and tried to push the lonely feelings to the back of his mind and tried to focus on the present.

"I love you too..." Jimin opened his beautiful, deep eyes. Taehyung smiled at the raven haired boy in his arms. "Morning." He said pecking his lips again. "Morning," Jimin said smiling with his eyes.

"How'd you sleep baby?" Taehyung stroked Jimin's cheek with the back of his finger tips.

"Like a baby." Jimin giggled and burried his face into Taehyung's chest, taking a deep breath to let Taehyung's scent fill his airway.

"Good." Taehyung said pulling Jimin even closer.

"Do you want me to help you pack after supper tonight?" Taehyung said as his burried his face into Taehyung's freshly dyed hair.

Taehyung figured that since Jimin was going to be gone so long, he'd take Jimin out on a long, expensive date. Of course Jimin refused to go somewhere exspensive, but with a few soft kisses and mounds of pleading from Taehyung Jimin finally huffed and said yes to the date.

"Please?" Jimin looked up at Taehyung and held his hand up to his lips, kissing Taehyung's soft finger tips.

Taehyung nodded and pecked Jimin's lips. "Jin and Joon are coming later on too." Jimin said returning the kisses back to Taehyung. "That's fine with me baby." Taehyubg said stroking Jimin's dark black locks.

Jimin let out a long, exhausted sigh as he began to throw the blanket off of his legs.

"Where you going baby?" Taehyung asked propping himself up on his elbow.

"I wanna cook breakfast for you." Jimin beamed with an adorable smile that made an overhleming warmth spread through Taehyung's chest.

"Okay, I'll be down in a minute." Taehyung got up and went to the bathroom to freshen up a bit before heading down stairs.

Meanwhile Jimin was in the kitchen making an abosolute total.... Mess.

Taehyung walked down stairs, following a delecatble scent to the kitchen. "Waffles?"  Taehyung smiled to him self as he turned the corner. His eyes scanned the destroyed kitchen, finding Jimin bent over infront of the stove getting muffins out of the oven. Batter and who knows whatelse was scattered along the counters and the black marble island. Used pots and pans were cluttering the sink, and boxes of muffin and pancake mix were everywhere. Not to mention the bacon and eggs cooking on the stovetop.

Taehyung knew Jimin could cook, but he forgot just how messy Jimin can be when he's in a hurry.

Jimin didn't seemed bothered by the disaster before him, he smiled all the while, humming his favorite song.

  "Do you need any help baby?" Taehyung said after a moment of watching Jimin go back and forth from the oven to the sink, and then back to the oven.