Chapter Fourteen

Jungkook and Yoongi Short

"Ah... Kookie where are you going!?" Yoongi yelled/whispered at the young Jungkook sneaking out the house.

"Gah! Keep your voice down Yoongi! You're gonna wake up dad!!" Jungkook gently closed the door.

"Where are you going? If dad finds out you're sneaking out he'll kill you!" Yoongi jerked his little brother back from the door.

"I need some fresh air Yoongi, the smell of cigirates is killing me." Jungkook ripped away from his brother's grip and opened the door back up.

"Hey, wait let me go with you!" Yoongi followed his little brother out the door.

"I don't know why you're coming with me, if dad finds out you're with me too, he'll beat both of us." Jungkook shoved his hands in his pockets.

"He'll beat us either way." Yoongi looked around the alley ways.

"What do you even do when you're out here?" Yoongi asked moving closer to his brother.

"I get away from dad." Jungkook said looking down at the ground.

The sound of their foot steps crunched in the alley way.

"Sometimes I think dad hates me more than you." Jungkook looked up at Yoongi.

The older didn't say anything because he knew it was true.

"Dad is just a hurt man Kook, he's lost a lot."
Yoongi was making excuses again.

"So he takes it out on us?" Jungkook looked up at the only person he loved. "Yeah..."

"When my mom died, he started drinking, then he met your mom and she left him... That's when he started to be abusive."

Yoongi out his arm around his younger brother's shoulder. "Don't worry Jungkook, I will always be here for you, no matter what." Yoongi ruffled his little brother's hair.

"Gah! Stop it!" Jungkook wiggled out of his brother's grip.

"So where are we going?"

Yoongi wasn't new to running off at night, he knew how everything worked.

"I don't know, where do you want to go?"

"Anywhere i can get my mind off of things."

The boys got away with running off at night, the older they got, the worse their habits got.

Drugs... Alcohol... Girls....

It became a normal thing for them both, and it was all because of their hateful father.

Yoongi got arrested many times. Leaving Jungkook to take the blame by his father.

Night after night Jungkook would cry himself to sleep with a new bruise, or a new cut. While Yoongi, worried sick about his little brother in a cell.

When Yoongi came home, he saw Jungkook in the kitchen studying and listening to music.

"Yoongi!" Jungkook ran to his older brother and hugged him as tight as he could. Tears running down his face.

"Hey kiddo," Yoongi patted his little brother's head.

Foot steps coming down the stairs made Yoongi and Jungkook freeze.

"About Damn time you showed up." Their father smashed a beer bottle beside Yoongi's head.

"The whole damn neighborhood is talking about how my boys are delinquents!" No one was safe from their father's rage.

Yoongi shrunk back, not looking his father in the eyes.

"What do you have to say for yourself Min Yoongi?"

Their father's hot breath reeked of alcohol.

"Pack your bags Jungkook." Yoongi's words didn't shake.

"Excuse me?" Their father arched an eyebrow, Yoongi looked his father in the eyes.

"I'll give you two seconds to back the fuck up before I put your ass in the hospital." Yoongi showed no more fear of their father anymore.

Jungkook's heart was racing, he looked back and forth at his brother, then at his father seeing who was going to make the first move.

"Who do you think you are? Oh Mr. Tough guy eh? Just because you spent a few months in jail doesn't make you a man boy!!!!" Their father went to go punch Yoongi, but Yoongi grabbed his wrist and twisted it behind his back.

"You can't hurt us anymore!" Yoongi said through his teeth.

"Jungkook! Go hurry up!" Yoongi nodded to the steps, and Jungkook bolted, stuffing everything he could into his bag.

"Ah! Let me go now!" Their father yelled and thrashed around, finally getting out of Yoongi's hold.

"Little brat!" Their father went to punch Yoongi again but Yoongi doged and hurled multiple blows to their father's stomach, making him vomit.

"You are pathetic!" Yoongi kicked him over as he curles in pain.

"All those years you abused me and Kook."
He kicked his dad in the stomach making him moan in agony.

"For what!!" Yoongi began to cry. "Why did you do it dad!? How does it feel!?"

He grabbed his dad by his hair and slammed his head against the floor, just like he'd done to Jungkook and Yoongi several times.

"Tell me!" He landed another punch to his father's jaw.

"All those nights we bkth fell asleep with whelps and brusies!!" Another punch.

"TELL ME DAMN IT!"

Yoongi was far beyond any anger or hurt he was feeling.

He looked down at his father's quivering body.

"That's what I thought, you sorry bitch."

Yoongi spit on him, just as Jungkook came down stairs wide eyed and terrified.

"Yoongi.." Jungkook said holding his bad over his shoulder.

"Let's get out of here." Yoongi was still crying, and trying to catch his breath.

They both walked silently down the street.

"Where are we going?" Jungkook asked. .
"I talked to Aunt Mina," Yoongi smiled at his little brother.

Jungkook's heart was leaping with happiness. They were finally free...

"Are you serious?" Jungkook's brusied eye started to water. Yoongi smiled and wrapped his arm around his little brother's shoulder.

"I told you I'd always be there for you bro." Yoongi smiled.

"I can't believe it.."

"Dont worry Kook, this is a new beginning for both of us..."

AN: I'm sorry for all these filler chapters, I just thought that I would dog a little deeper into Yoongi and Jungkook's past.
°°°°°°°°°°
*VERY IMPORTANT*

Jimin is in this time frame, I was just focusing more on Yoongi and Jungkook😜