Chapter 80

A/N: I honestly didn't this would be such a long story😂💜
<><><><><><>

"Tae, please just calm down..." Jungkook said stroking Taehyung's hair as he pressed Taehyung's head to his chest.

Taehyung had been sobbing all the way home... And now he and Jungkook were sitting on the couch as Taehyung cried in Jungkook's chest.

"I- I can't-" he whimpered and gripped a fist full of Jungkook's shirt. "My heart hurts Kookie- it hurts so bad-" Taehyung said wrapping his arms around Jungkook's waist.

"I'm so sorry Tae..." Jungkook clenched his jaw as anger surged through him... Jimin said he didn't care about what Jungkook and Taehyung did- that was obviously a lie...

But there was no telling what Yoongi was filling Jimin's head with...

All Jungkook could do was hold Taehyung as he sobbed in his arms...

It broke Jungkook's heart to see Taehyung like this... He felt worse because he couldn't take the pain away...

"Shh..." Jungkook said letting Taehyung hide his face in the crook of his neck. "I'm right here Tae..." Jungkook whispered and kissed Taehyung's hair. "I got you... I know I'm not Jimin- but God I wish I was..." Jungkook said in a sad tone as he twirled his finger around a dark lock of Taehyung's hair. "You wouldn't be hurting right now..." Jungkook squeezed Taehyung as he sniffled...

"Thank you..." Taehyung said squeezing Jungkook back...
><><><><><><><

"Why didn't you tell me Jungkook was fucking your ex?" Yoongi tilted his head at Jimin.

Jimin looked up from his magazine. "He's a big boy... I figured he would've told you by now... I mean-" Jimin chuckled. "He's basically moved in with him- i thought you would've connected the dots by now yoongs..." Jimin said with a chill tone.

"I didn't ask for your smart ass little attitude..." Yoongi said with a stern tone. Jimin glanced up at him and shrugged his shoulders. "I don't care."

"What's your problem?" Yoongi walked to Jimin and stood over him. Jimin felt cornered, intimidated by Yoongi's strong gaze, he was quiet... Because he didn't want to tell Yoongi the truth... He didn't want to lose Yoongi again...

Jimin just slowly shook his head and stared at the wall in front of him, dazed...

"Baby, answer me... I need to know..." Yoongi said pulling Jimin close.

"I don't know..." Jimin said running his hands down his face. "I have all these emotions... And all these insecurities... I'm trapped between you and Taehyung, my vest friend is fucking my ex- I feel like I should leave so the fighting will stop- so no one gets hurt! But keep burying myself deeper and deeper into a whole I was already in!" Jimin said gripping fist fulls of his hair.

"I just want to be okay..." He whimpered and leaned his head on Yoongi's chest.

Yoongi sighed... All of this fuckery was because of him... Jimin's pain... Taehyung's pain... And his little brother going agaisnt him...

Regret started to creep up in the back of Yoongi's mind as he held Jimin's small body in his arms.

"I'm trying to get you there baby..." Yoongi said closing his eyes, taking in Jimin's smell and warmth. "I'm sorry you're going through this, he said rubbing the small of Jimin's back. "But you'll be okay... I got you." Yoongi said looking down at Jimin who looked up at him with sad eyes.

Jimin sighed, "When Jungkook told me that he'd slept with Tae..." Jimin started, "I told him that i didn't care," he shrugged and wiped his eyes. "But seeing Jungkook today- with Tae's hickies all over hid neck-" Jimin shook his head. "Something inside of me just... I dunno... Bubbled up."