Chapter Nine

Taehyung was late for work... Again, "I love you Jimmie!"  Taehyung shut the door and hurried to his car. Jimin watched from the window and smiled at Taehyung's clumsiness as he dropped his bag trying to get in the car.

Jimin watched him until he sped out of the drive way, then he felt the loneliness kick in. It hit him like a truck, so he texted Yoongi.

  Jimin: Yoongi... can you come over?

Yoongi: I can't right now, I'm working.

Jimin: How soon can you be here?

Yoongi: I don't know Jimmie, why what happened.

Jimin: I just don't like being alone.

Yoongi:.....

Yoongi: Be right there.

Jimin put his phone back in his pocket and sat on the couch, he doesn't know why he has this fear of being alone. It's just when he is alone, he feels his heart drop, and his mind just doesn't function properly.  During high school, Jimin was alone all the time. It caused him to make bad grades, and get targeted by bullies, he missed Yoongi... He regretted not running away to be with Yoongi. But then, Taehyung came into the picture like a shining knight in armor and saved Jimin.

  Taehyung made Jimin feel like he mattered again, he made him feel like he wasn't alone, just like Yoongi did.

  A few minutes passed, when there was knock on the door. "Come in." Jimin said getting up. He wen over to the door as Yoongi came in. "Hey." Yoongi said, "Hi." Jimin gave him quick hug. "Are you okay?"  Yoongi said immediately, Jimin looked at him, "Yeah, sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt you working, it's just..." Jimin crossed his arms and hugged his chest. "You know how I feel about being alone."  Yoongi nodded his head, "Yeah I know."

They both went into the kitchen, "You want some pizza?" Jimin went to the fridge and pulled put a pizza box. "Yeah, I'm starving!" Yoongi gave him a gummy smile, "It's leftover's from last night." Jimin laughed and sat across from Yoongi. "I love cold pizza." Yoongi said as he opened the box so Yoongi could get first pick. 

"So, how's your day going so far?" Jimin asked Yoongi as he stuffed his face with pizza. Yoongi just shrugged his shoulders, "Average." He said getting another slice. Jimin nodded his head. "How's Jungkook? I saw you make a post about him the other day, he's really grown up." Jimin smiled as he remember the annoying little bunny that loved him. "He's... the same actually." Yoongi took another bite. "Really?" Jimin titled his head, "Yeah, still annoying little brother."  Yoongi laughed, then Jimin joined with him, "You really need to bring him by, or your whole band, we can have a pool party or something." Jimin said getting a drink of water. "Yeah, I'll ask them if they want to." Yoongi was on his third slice.

"Did I tell you that Jin is getting married?" Jimin went back to his seat, Yoongi raised his eyebrows in surprise. "No, really?" Jimin nodded his head. "He's getting married on the 3 of May, you should come!"  Jimin beamed, "Okay, I'll put it on my to do list." Yoongi smiled at him again.

"God I miss you're smiles." Yoongi said out loud, Jimin's cheeks blushed. "Yoongi... Please don't, I called you here because I need someone here with me while Taehyung is gone... I hate being alone."

Jimin looked away, then got up and walked to the sink. Trying to shake the redness off his cheeks. "I know Jimmie, I just- I can't help it." Yoongi followed him. "Don't you miss what we had Jimin?" He walked up behind Jimin and hugged him. "I used to.." Jimin answered. "But I have Tae-"

"What does Taehyung have that I don't? What does he give you, that I haven't given you Jimmie?" Yoongi turned Jimin around so he could look in his eyes. Jimin stared into his dark orbs. " Answer me." Yoongi said. "I don't know..." Jimin bit his lip, "Taehyung is just... Different."