Chapter 69

Jungkook pulled in his parking spot in the drive way. He sat in the car for a mintue just staring at the steering wheel.

  After those few mintues he went inside where everyone was in the kitchen eating.  Jimin was sitting beside Hoseok- they werw both seeing how many sausages they could fit in their mouths, and Yoongi he was...

Cooking?

"What have you done with my brother?" Jungkook asked as he walked into the kitchen.

"Gukkie!" Jimin smiled and hugged him tight. "Hey Jimmie..." Jungkook giggled.

"Where have you been?" Hoseok asked taking a bite out of a small steak.

"Out," Jungkook said sitting at the other end of the bar. Hoseok nodded. "Smart ass."

Jungkook laughed and looked at Yoongi. "Well, we'll look who's up five hours before he's supposed to." He said with a shitty grin.

"Ha, ha... Such a comedian." Yoongi rolled his eyes and slid Jungkook a plate of food.

"Wow, you actually didn't burn it this time..." Jungkook said continuing to tease Yoongi.

"Says the one who made potatoes stick to the plate..." Yoongi said with a raise of his brows.

Jungkook frowned..."I thought we agreed not to bring that back up?" Jungkook said pointing his fork at Yoongi.

"You know if I could get away with murder... You'd be the first one." Yoongi smirked.

Everyone looked at him with wide eyes.

"What?" Yoongi asked confused as he looked at all their faces.

"That was dark bro bro..."

"Don't ever call me that again..."

"Call you what? Bro bro..."

"That! Don't call me that!"

"Bro bro?"

"What did I just say?"

"Oh what? Sorry I didn't hear you bro bro." 

Yoongi let out an annoyed sigh as the rest of them laughed. "Just eat your fucking breakfast before I choke slam you through the coffe table."

"Okay bro bro." Jungkook busted out into a loud laugh as did the rest of them.

Yoongi was just glaring at Jungkook.

"You're on a roll today Kookie." Jimin laughed and finished his plate.

"Yeah you're really happy today," Hoseok said with a bright smile.

"He probably got laid last night." Yoongi said with a snort.

"And what if I did?" He raised his brows at his brother.

"Well I hope you wrap it before you tap it." Yoongi looked at him with a serious expression.

"Ah-ah, no- it's wrapth before thy tapth." Jungkook said with a stupid grin.

"Whatever wets your whistle you little shit." Yoongi said with a roll of his eyes.

Once everyone ate their breakfast, Jungkook went to his room and flopped on his bed. He hated this emtpy feeling in his chest. But he remembered what Hoseok always told him.

"Smile even though it hurts..."

Bing!

He looked down at his phone to see a text from Taehyung.