Author's Note

Tae: We are taking over author's note for now...
Author-min is really sick right now. There's some things that haven't been made clear because Author-min is a fucking idiot.*rolls eyes*

Yoongi: Finally something we can agree on.

Jimin: Guys stop being mean to Author-min! She tries her best*pets author-min's head*

Yoongi: Yeeaah... Whatever. Okay the real reason we here is to say this... IF ONE MORE PERSON THREATENS AUTHOR- MIN WITH KNIVES I'M PERSONALLY GOING TO TAKE YOUR FUCKING KNEECAPS YOU COWARDS.

Tae:*clears throat.* Uhm Yoongi... That wasn't ther announcement... *facepalms*

Yoongi: Oh I thought we were on the same page here.

Taehyung: What on earth made you think that I'd be on the same page as you? Let alone the same book?*squints*

Yoongi: Hey- I was just defending Author-min....*crosses arms*

Tae:*sighs* Forgive me... He hasn't taken his meds...

Yoongi: I heard that!*growls*

Tae: Anyway- Jimin was suppose to say the announcement, but he is busy trying to stop Author-min from crying... So I guess it's up to me... *Deep breath*

Tae: Every thing is going to be O-K-A-Y I promise that this little... Misunderstanding isn't going to tear me and Jimmie up forever... Just calm down and be patient with Author-min.. Please. She works really hard to write her stories, just for you guys... And she really does love everyone that reads her stories.

Jimin: Yeah, and if she could please all of you she would... But that's just not how it is...

Tae: Exactly... So if you don't like how the story is going... Please just- leave. Share the story to someone who might enjoy it. But don't hate on Author-min because of how her story is going... She has more to worry about than making sure all her readers are happy... Please stay tuned for more of the story... And show Author-min some love!

Yoongi: Yeah, she might be a retard- but she's a funny retard and cares about us- and your bitch asses... 😑

Jimin: *whispers* You might not know it- but some of your comments hurt Author-min's feelings... So be careful when you comment please....

Yoongi: Please just let me hit one of them... PLEASE.

Jimin: YOU CAN'T HIT THE READERS*protects readers*

Yoongi: Pfft.. Whatever...

Taehyung: I swear to God it's like babysitting toddlers...*rubs temple*

HOBI: BYE GUYS! WE LOVE YOU!!!! *SMILES*💜💜💜💜💜☀☀☀🌼🌼🌼🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻*LITERALLY SHINES*

Yoongi: MY EYES

Taehyung: QUICK JIMIN LOOK AWAY!

Jimin: AAAHHH SO BRIGHT!!!
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°