Soulmate Pt.2

( Not edited)

A two days before the wedding....

"Taehyung! Come here quick!"

Taehyung heard Jimin's voice all the way up stairs as he was brushing his teeth. He quickly spit out his toothpaste and ran down stairs where Jimin was standing over serval boxes of red roses.

"These are the wrong color!" Jimin said with an angry tone as he slung a box near Taehyung's feet.

"Whoa baby calm down," Taehyung said with a calm tone as he walked up to Jimin who was clearly pissed.

"How can I calm down!?" Jimin said raking his fingers through his hair and huffed in frustration. "Our wedding is in three days and those idiots that we ordered pink roses from gave us red roses!"

Taehyung was calm because he knew Jimin was stressed out- he wanted everything to be perfect for their wedding, every set back just frustrated Jimin even more.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jimin and felt how tensed he was. "Baby, please calm down... This stress isn't good for you." He said softly as he kissed Jimin's warm cheek.

"I'm sorry," Jimin said ruffling his hair. "I've just got a lot going on and everything that could go wrong is going wrong.." He said pressing his forehead against Taehyung's chest.

"I know baby... Just go get some rest okay? I'll handle this mess..." Taehyung said giving Jimin a soft kiss.

"Okay..." Jimin pouted and shoved a box out of the way.

"You want me to bring you something from the store?" Taehyung asked picking up some of the boxes.

Jimin nodded. "A smoothie... And a brownie, with a sundae and sweet pickles and a can of whipped cream... Please?" Jimin tilted his head and smiled at Taehyung.

Taehyung blinked at Jimin. "You want all that?" Taehyung arched his brow as Jimin nodded happily.

"Okay..." Taehyung said as he grabbed the keys. "I'll see you in a little baby." He said as he poked his head through the door.

"Hurry back okay?" Jimin smiled sweetly. "I love you!" He blew Taehyung a kiss, Taehyung awed at how cute Jimin was being. "I love you to sweetness." He smiled and closed the door behind him.

Taehyung put all the boxes in the back and sat in his seat. He sighed, he couldn't wait til all this was over... It was stressing him out too. Seeing Jimin stress out made him stress out...

So he was going to make sure that he gets the right flowers for Jimin, and make sire that everything else gets done right.

Taehyung returned home with the right flowers, and everything Jimin asked for.

"Jiminie~ I'm home!" He called as he carried Jimin's food to the kitchen.

Jimin poked his head from his room at the sound of the door opening and as soon as he saw Taehyung with his food his raced down the stairs.

"You're back!" He smiled happily, throwing his arms around Taehyung's neck.

"Of course I am." Taehyung chuckled and rested his hands on Jimin's hips as he stared down into Jimin's sweet eyes.

"I brought your treats too." Taehyung smiled and held up a can of whipped cream.

Jimin's face brightened up and he went to reach for the can.

"Ah- I don't think so baby..." Taehyung smirked and held the can above his head to were Jimin couldn't reach.

Jimin pouted and reached for the can with needy hands. "Ah~ Taaae pleeeease!" Jimin whined..