Jimin Spin off Short

Something about Park Jimin made Min Yoongi's heart beat like crazy... The delinquent of the school- the hot delinqunit of the school always was on his mind.

But why would anyone be interested in the biggest book worm in the world? That's right, Min Yoongi is the top student in all of his classes, ans ia the perfect roll model... But something about the bed boy park Jimin makes his brain fry.

"Hey nerd you're in my seat." There was a knock on the table, Yoongi looked up to see his crush, Park Jimin. He didn't know what to say, or do, or even think.

"Ah! Uhm.. I'm so sorry Jimin I should've known this was your spot!" Yoongi's cheeks flush pink as he scrambled for his books.

Jimin tilted his head and rolled his neck showing off his inked skin. "Come on, i don't have all day." He growled and it made Yoongi flinch. "S-Sorry!" Yoongi got up and went over to a table by him self.

"Yah, Jimin who was that?" Jeon Jungkook asked as he sat on the bench beside Jimin. "Just some nerd." He popped a soggy French fry in his mouth.

"He's cute though," Taehyung licked his pierced lip and leaned back. "Nerds aren't my type Tae, and you know it." Jimin rolled his eyes. Tae smiled.

"Hey Yoongi," The tall Namjoon walked over to the table and sat down, putting a ln arm load of mathematics books on the table. "You must have an exam coming up." Yoongi smiled, a dimple showed on Namjoon's face as he pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose.

"Yep, and I'm going to make it in the top spot as always," he flipped open the book. "HaI GuYs!!" Hoseok scooted into the seat beside Yoongi and wrapped his arm around his shoulder. "Yah! Hobi get off! Why are you so loud!?" Yoongi peeled the ray of sunshine off of him.

"Guess who just got a 100 on their history project?" Hoseok smiled. Yoongi's eyes lit up, after weeks of tutoring Hoeseok it all paid off!!!

"You?" Yoongi's gummy smile was seen from across the cafeteria...

"Whatcha lookin' at Jimin?" Tae looked in the direction he was to see the bright smile too.

Jungkook gasped and covered his mouth with his tattooed hand. "Is Jimin in love?"

Taehyung laughed, "Our Jimin in love? Our stone cold leader?" They both laughed as Jimin glared at them.

"I don't like nerds, they think they are better than everyone else juat because they are smart..." Jimin clenched his jaw.

"Oh come on Jimin stop being so salty." Jungkook laughed.

"No, the fuck?" Hoseok laughed, "Jin did he aced that shit." He giggled. Yoongi frowned at him. "Are you kidding me Hobi? That's it you're gonna start paying me to tuotr you." Yoongi said stabbing the salad mercilessly on his plate.

"Noooo~I promise i will pay atrention Yoongs!!" He whined as Namjoon laughted at the two as Yoongi argued with him.

"Where is Jinnie anyway?" Namjoon askes closing his book. "He said he'd catch up with us later, he had to talk to professor about nerd stuff." Hoseok said with a smile.

"Why are we friends with you?" Yoongi giggled, "oh shut up Min Yoongi we've been friends since the first grade you know you love me." Hosek grinned brightly.

"Hey guys did you hear about what Park Jimin and his gang did?" Namjoon said out of the blue.

"No, who cares about those assholes? They thibk2 They are entitled to everything," Hoseok said rolling his eyes.

"What did they do?" Yoongi asked, clasping his hands together.

"They spray painted suck my balls on princple Han's car." Namjoon raised his eyebrows in shock.

"What? How are they not expelled?" Yoongi asked even more shocked.

"You know know how it goes Yoongi everytime thet get in trouble, Park Jimin's aunt comes in and slaps his wrist and sends him back to school." Hoseok shrugged.

"His aunt is the head director of our high school..." Namjoon said eating a crisp red apple.

"Makes sense." Yoongi nodded.

"What the fuck is that bastard looking at?" Hoseok squinted over at Jimin as he wondered why he was looking in their direction.

"What?" Yoongi looked over Namjoon's shoulder as he turned to look too.

"That bitch Jimin why is he staring over here?" Hoseok hissed.

Yoongi's eyes met Jimin's for a split second before every ounce of air left Yoongi's lungs as Jimin's dark orbs pierced through his.

"What's wrong Yoongi?" Namjoon asked looking concerned. "You look kinda pale "

Hoseok giggled,"when does he not look pale he stays inside like a vampire."

"Shut up Hobi!" Yoongi pouted and looked down at the table.

"I'll be right back," Jimin got up from the table and out his hands in his pockets.

"Where are you going?" Jungkook asked.

"I said I'll be right back.." Jimin said looking back on the couple.

Jungkook looked at Tae and he shrugged his shoulders as the two watched Jimin walk over to the nerd's table.

"Ah shit here he comes." Hoseok looked down pretending to scratch his head.

Namjoon whipped around and yoongi popped his head up from the table to see a tattooed Jimin walking towards them.

"Pretend he's not here~!" Hoseok whispered.

"What's up nerds?" Jimin wraped his knuckle on the table.

"What do you want Park Jimin?" Namjoon sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose.

Jimin raised his eyebrow, "Wow hostile right off the bat, how rude.." He smirked.

Yoongi refused to look up at Jimin.

"Get to the point Jimin," Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"Fine, me and my friends are having a party this weekend, we were wondering if you all would want to come."

Nerd's mind: holy shit I just got asked to a party!*happy* that's never happened before!!*sad-depressed-disopointed in yourself. Instant ANXIETY*

Namjoon looked at Hoseok and Hoseok looked at Namjoon and they both looked at Yoongi with his head still down.

Jimin laughed, "but of course you losers would decline right? You're too busy being smart." He smirked.

"I'll go." Yoongi said looking up but not at Jimin. The three men's mouths gaped open at Yoongi's statement.

"Uhh- yeah-uh sure see you then.." Jimin was utterly shocked at Yoongi's response, he was expecting him to decline the invitation... But he surprised him...

Next chapter soon...