Chapter 47

"I love you." Jimin cooed into Taehyung's ear as he sat in his lap at the table.

Taehyung was stuffing pieces of waffle in his mouth.

He looked up at Jimin and smiled his rectangular, boxy smile.

"I love you more.." Taehyung said giving Jimin soft pecks on his plump lips.

"After breakfast..." Jimin bit his lip, "can we?"  His face flushed with a bright pink tint. Taehyung licked his lips clean and smirked.

"Of course baby~" He cooed as he grazed his lips over Jimin's neck. A sharp shiver washed over Jimin as he went limp against Taehyung's chest.

Taehyung slid his large hand up Jimin's thigh, squeezing gently on his soft milky flesh.

"Mhmm~" Jimin hid his face in the crook of Taehyung's neck, his small fist gripping the shirt that covered Taehyung's chest.

Jimin took in Taehyung's scent... He smelt of wood and other earthy scents. The smell was his natural smell, and it had a calming senation to it. Jimin relaxed against Taehyung's broad shoulder with his face pressed deeply into Taehyung's neck, giving him small kisses, and whispering sweet nothingness into his ears.

The small kisses made Taehyung eat a little faster, he was still surprised of how weak he was for Jimin... The slightest touch, or whisper, could make Taehyung's dick painfully hard. Which was the case at the moment.

"Ngh.." Taehyung groaned at the painful tightness of his boxers.

Jimin could feel Taehyung's arousal between his thighs, as his dick rubbed against Jimin's inner thigh.

Jimin smirked. "You wanna go now?" Jimin tilted his head bitting down on his soft bottom lip.

Taehyuhg didn't verbally answer, he picked Jimin up so that his legs wrapped around Taehyung's waist, his arms supported the smaller's back as he quickly made his way up the stairs.

Jimin squealed and giggled happily, clinging to Taehyung's neck and burrying his face into Taehyung's chest.

Once in the bedroom, Taehyung sat Jimin down and started to take off his shirt, not once breaking the deep kiss he was sharing with Jimin.

Jimin smiled against the kiss, helping Taehyung peel the royal blue button up off of Taehyung's shoulders.

Jimin was wearing nothing but one of Taehyung's over-sized white flannales and his underwear.

Taehyung pushed Jimin down on the bed, the ravenette giggled as he bounced a few times on the spongy suface.

Taehyung looked down on his world... Jimin's red flushed cheeks, his deliciously pink lips, the way his black hair spreads around his head like a halo...

Taehyung's dick twitched as he took in the ethreal beauty of Jimin on his back for him...

"What are you waiting for?" Jimin snaked his hand up Taehyung's chest and around to the nape of Taehyungs neck.

He pulled Taehyung closer biting on his ear, making a sweet moan come from Taehyung. 

Taehyung finally took off his bottoms and spreads Jimin's legs wide enough to fit between them..

He kissed Jimin deeply as his dick teased Jimin's tight entrance.

Jimin tensed, his breathing already staggering.

"Hmmn~" He moaned into the kiss as both of them were caught in a messy lip lock. Taehyung caught Jimin's plump lips in between his teeth and bit down, causing a soft mewl to come from Jimin as he got more, and more impateint with this torture.