Chapter 73

"T-Tae..." Jungkook moaned as Taehyung slowly thrusted into him.

  Jungkook could barely tell wherw he was... His eyes rolled back in his head at each slow, electric wave of pleasure coursed through his hot to thw touch body.

Taehyung nuzzled his face in the crook of Jungkook's neck- whispering sweet nothings in his ear.

Taehyung wanted to take it slow... Which is unusual for him, but something told him to be gentle with Jungkook- even though Taehyung's head was so clouded he didn't know what the fuck he was doing. All he knew was that he was hurting... And Jungkook.... Was the only one willing to ease the pain in his chest.

He listened closely at the small whimpers and whines that left Jungkook's soft lips, the sound made Taehyung feel nothing but pure bliss as he rolled his hips slower... Deeper into Jungkook.

"Ah-haa.." Jungkook moaned and leaned his head back, Taehyung took this chance to mark him with dark, purple hickies all over his throat and chest.

Jungkook was shy... But to Taehyung it made him seem even more interesting...

"Are you... Holding back on me Bunny?" Taehyung smirked and gently bit Jungkook's earlobe.

The younger shuttered as the ticklish heat spreaded over his scalp.

"N-no.." Jungkook moaned out as he hid his face in Taehyung's chest.

Taehyung kissed him deeply... Thrusting a little harder, Jungkook let out a louder moan into Taehyung's ear.

"You like that Bunny?" Taehyung growled and looked into the younger's half lidded eyes. Jungkook bit down on his bottom lip trying not to moan again- but failed.

"Y-Yes..." He whined and arched his back a little. Sweat was starting to bead on his tan skin as his heart pumped adrenaline throughout his body.

"Fuck... It's so good..." Jungkook moaned and rolled his hips, making Taehyung moan in pleasure.

"I wanna see my bunny bounce..." Taehyung said sitting back onto thw couch... He smirked and patted his lap. "Come here..." He said in a deep seductive tone. Jungkook's legs felt weak as he crawled over and sat on his lap.

Jungkook's eyes looked away from Taehyung's dark stormy ones.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung whispered and he gripped Jungkook's thigh thighs. Jungkook moaned as Taehyung kissed his throat and chest- massaging the softness of Jungkook's ass.

"I've... Ive5 never..." Jungkook blushed darker and bit his lip in embarrassment...

"It's okay bunny.." Taehyung said tilting Jungkook's chin, smiling softly at him. "I'll help you." Taehyung said sliding his hands on his hips...

Jungkook put Taehyung's member inside of him, it sent a shock of pleasure so great that it made his body feel numb. So he threw his arms around Taehyung's neck and squeezed him close...

"Ah! Tae!" Jungkook panted and fisted his fingers through the softness of Taehyung's hair...

"Mmmn.." Taehyung moaned and gripped Jungkook's small hips.

"Now..." Taehyung started with a small shake in his voice from the pleasure.

"Roll your hips... Back and forth..." Taehyung said as he trailed a elegant finger down Jungkook's spine- making him shiver...

As told, Jungkook rolled his hips, his movements were long and smooth, making Taehyung groan and lean his head back on the couch.

"Now..." Taehyung said putting his hands back on Jungkook's hips. "Roll your hips in a circle..." Taehyung said helping to guide Jungkook's hips with his hands.