chapter 58: alarms

Start from the beginning

*aizawa POV*

as soon as nemuri pulled me out of class i asked why, "well, im not sure, but nexu says its important." she replys. "fine. lets go." when we sit down in his office the rest of the teachers are there too. "im sure you are all wondering why your here." nezu says, "well its about our secret exercise, i feel we should tell a few of the students, (y/n) mainly but perhaps also bakugo, midoriya, and todoroki." nezu says, "after all, they are the ones who might go to far, (y/n) on himself and the others on us." nezu adds. "i think letting young midoriya in would be a good idea, we dont want him breaking bones just to defeat his teachers." all might says, "yea, and (y/n) needs to know for sure, he already almost got himself killed once from cementoss." i say glaring at him, "we both know that if he let the girls and you help he would be fine, he is selfless to a fault." cementoss says, "your right." i admit. "so we tell midoriya and (y/n)?" nezu asks, everyone just nods in agreement.

*(y/n) POV*

after ten more minutes of questions, aizawa returns. "midoriya, (y/n) i need you, (y/n) pick someone interesting to asnwer questions." he says, "okay, have fun mina." you say following aizawa out the door, "am i in trouble sir?" izuku asks, "shut up and follow me. if anyone is in trouble its (y/n)." he says. when we arrive we both sit down, "now, you two are here for us to explain something." nezu says, "the recent incident at the USJ was not an incident, it was planned." nezu says, "it was!?" izuku asks surprised, "yes. if you think back you may notice that many of the villains had similar quirks to ours." vlad king says, "oh...wait so cementoss, you buried me!?" you ask, "yes." he says with a smile, "yes, the 'nomu' you fought was hound dog, the one holding down ashido was  present mic, and the one who said terrible things was midnight." nezu explains, "so i fought vlad king and ectoplasm?" izuku asks, "yes!" nezu replys, "well, im sorry for hurting two of you, midnight deserved it." you say, "im sorry for saying those things (y/n), i really am, you need to remember what i am seen as, and i am sure that is one of your friends biggest fears, i just wanted to get you all in a weak mindset." midnight apologizes. "its okay, its just between tooru and my dreams it hit a bit close to home." you explain. "thats understandable." she says, "now school is dismissed, tell your class too." aizawa says.

while you and everyone else were walking out, you hear the last thing you wanted to hear today. "AAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII" an ear piercing scream comes from present mic. you look bacck at your class, "is there anything irreplaceable in any of your outdoor areas?" you ask, "not really." ochako replys, "good. we need to get to the apartment building. now. we can use our quirks, there is a hurricane on its way, this is not a drill." you say, "who cant run fast?" you ask, the girls, kaminari, tokoyami, and shinso raise their hands, "okay, shoji you take tokoyami, eijiro you have kaminari, tetsutetsu get shinso, izuku get ochako, tenya you have momo, tooru, mina, and tsuyu hop on." you say quickly, "everyone get to the apartment as fast as possible, tetsutetsu, eijiro, shoji, and myself are the only ones allowed outside after that." you say while running. "what!? no!" mina argues, "you will be fine, katsuki! tenya! stay in my room with the girls, leave the thing to tenya." you add. "and once you are in a room i dont want anyone other than the people aizawa talked to outside of them. even staying indoors." you add. when you reach the apartment wind is already starting to pick up, you drop off the girls and start giving orders, "eijiro, stay in unbreakable form and try to get as many personal belongings back as you can, if it gets too difficult go help others, at the first sign of lightning or wind that could knock you over you are all to be back here or else your expelled." you demand, "what about you?" shoji asks, "im not even supposed to be out there, ill come back when i damn well please." you joke, "im going to class B you two go to the support course, amajiki and togata have gen ed, and business." you order. "now go!" you add before running out. there is already a good amount of rain, you just push through it and overclock x20. 'dammit! this hurts a lot, but ill be okay.' you think. when you arrive at the other area you see class B just now getting here, they also have vlad king with them. "everyone directly inside! does anyone have any personal items they cant live without out here?" you ask, "a boy then raises his hand, "yes, its over there! its a small wooden box." he says pointing across the field. "got it! go inside!" you demand, "class A?" vlad king asks, "safe. move on to second years." you say before running to the guys tent. you immediately see the box and grab it, while you are running to the apartment building you see someone from the corner of your eye. eri. you jump over to her and pick her up. "what are you doing here?!" you ask, "w-well mr aizawa said he had to go save people, i-i just wanted to help." she says while crying. "okay, im gonna get you back to him okay?" you ask, "okay...just dont let anyone get hurt." she says, "when have i ever? do you remember what ochako said before i punched overhaul?" you ask while you give the boy his box back. "t-that you would protect us...no matter what." eri says while hugging you. "thats right. thats my hero name, the protector, so i can protect people." you say kindly. you then spot all might trying to maneuver through the hurricane. "all might!" you shout, "you want to help? take eri back to the teacher dorm! she tried to follow aizawa and is scared!" you shout. "okay!" he says taking her from you. "and then stay there, i know you want to help but dont let a puny hurricane be what kills the symbol of peace!" you say, "okay." he replys before running off. before going back to your own dorm you chack all the other first year ones. everyone is safe. "watch out!" you hear amajiki yell behind you, you turn and see a manhole cover flying straight at your head, you are able to move your head away but it still hit your arm. "(y/n)!" he shouts running over, "im fine." you say, "no you arent, those things weigh a ton, im surprised you still have your arm." he says worriedly, "im okay, it didnt break the bone." you say quickly, "well, everyone is safe inside now, get back to the girls. im sure they need you." he says, "your right." you reply, 'dont worry. im coming.'