Bing + Google + Wilford

[] Movie Night []

The room was dark, the only light source was from the static on the television. Our movie night was supposed to start an hour ago but no one could decide on a movie to watch. A crash startled me out of my thoughts, turning to see Bing and Google rolling around on the floor, obviously fighting again. Wilford stood to the side, enjoying the show. Sighing I stood up, walking over to the two androids fighting. I pulled them apart then to their feet, holding them away from each other at an arms length apart,

"Bing. Google. Why are you fighting?" I scolded them while they scowled at each other

"Bing was the one who initiated this physical confrontation." Google blamed Bing in his usual monotone voice.

"Hey! You're the one who was trying to give me bad vibes!" Bing exclaimed, defending his case. I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"I don't care who started it, you're both as bad as each other" I turned to Wilford "Have we decided on a movie yet?"

"Uh well you see, Bing wants to watch Predator, Google wants to watch The thing, and I want to watch-" Wilford was cut off by Google,

"We presume that Wilford will want to be entertained by the children's show SpongeBob" Wilford looked offended at this

"First of all, there's nothing wrong with SpongeBob SquarePants, and secondly, I wanted to watch Saw thank you very much" Wilford retorted, pulling out his DVD copy of the movie.

"Well as rad as that is Wilford dude, we need to decide what order to watch these movies in." Bing advised, as everyone looked towards me, dubbing me the decision maker.

"Hey, why do I have to decide?" I questioned, looking at each of the egos.

"Cause you're the best looking." Wilford replied, the words leaving his mouth before he thought about them, as per usual,

"I'm not disagreeing with Wilford's statement, as it is factually correct, however you did not decide a movie to watch so that would make you unbiased." Google added, as Bing nodded, finally being able to agree on something. I eyed them, wondering why they were just skipping over the fact that they called me attractive,

"Hey, I like all of the movies equally." I informed them, raising my hands up in defense.

"Fine then how do we decide" Wilford pondered, scratching his chin with his gun.

"I know dudes, how 'bout whoever flusters Y/N the most gets their movie first." Bing suggested, before I could protest, Wilford was already in my face.

"Can you help me add "has an awesome gag reflex" to my resume?" Wilford asked, not batting an eye at the comment he just made, while I let out a small squeak of surprise. "Are you a drill sergeant? Because you have my privates standing at attention." He continued, his style obviously being the innuendo type of pick up line. I couldn't respond to him, hardly having time to think of a reply before I felt Bing wrap his arm around my waist.

"I lost my keys... Can I check your pants?" Bing had a huge grin on his face, watching my face heat up. "Do you have a shovel? Because I'm digging that ass." I felt Bing's hand slap my ass, making me yelp in surprise. I looked at him wide eyed, not expecting my ass to be slapped today. Bing just gave me two finger guns as a response, while he harboured a shit eating smirk on his face. He walked away from my line of view, seeing Google take up his place.

"One of my main functions is to define words, here the definition for breathtaking; you" He stated, not putting any expression in his voice. Google thought to himself, feeling challenged by the fact that the other egos had used dirty pick up lines. "If my right leg is the cell wall and my left the membrane, do you want to be the cytoplasm?" Google said, a small smile tugging at his lips. I blinked furiously, trying to figure out how to respond to any of these pick up lines.

"I-I" I fumbled over my words, my mind getting fried by the various pick up lines getting thrown at me.

"So who flustered you more?" Wilford asked, clapping his hands together.

"I-I was, I-" I couldn't form a coherent thought.

"Well reading his heart signs, Bing flustered him the most because of the ass slap. I am in second place and Wilford is last." Google concluded, picking up Bing's copy of Predator 1987.

While the movie played, we sat on the couch, my heart finally being able to slow to a normal beat. The room was silent besides the movie and the quiet chewing of popcorn. I started to rub my arms, trying to warm myself up as the room grew cold with the night.

"Here have this." I heard Google speak as something soft fell into my lap, I looked down to see a large blanket being laid onto me.

"Thank you." I smiled at him as he tucked me in, he started to walk back to his place on the couch, before I grabbed his wrist. He hummed in question as I held onto his wrist. I lifted up the side of the blanket, patting the seat next me. Google nodded, understanding what I meant, he settled under the blanket next to me.

"Hey!" I heard Wilford shout from his place on the floor. "Are you just going to leave me out of that?" He asked, jumping up and onto the couch. Wilford picked up the other side of the blanket, sliding in next to me. I rested my arms on the shoulders of the two men next to me. There was a rhythm of footsteps as I looked over to Bing who had stood up and was making his way over to us. Upon seeing that there was no free seat next to me, he settled down in-between my legs. His back against my chest.

The body warmth and fluffy blanket fought off the bitter cold of the large mansion. I could hear Wilford snoring next to me, snuggled into my side. I'm pretty sure that Bing had turned himself off a while ago, so that left Google and I as the only ones awake.

"You can go to sleep you know." I heard him whisper, I turned my head towards him.

"Why would I?" I questioned, blinking at him.

"You don't have to stay awake for me, I'll shut off when you go to sleep."

"So I don't have to stay awake for you, but you have to stay awake for me?"

"I guess. Go to sleep, I can tell that you're sleepy" He laughed, I nodded, closing my eyes, allowing myself to go to sleep. I slept with a smile on my face, content where I was.