Lucifer // Obey Me!

[] Dress Up []

bold is for when you get a text message

The plan was simple: get into Lucifer's room, dress up in a few random articles of clothing, and snap a picture of his reaction. So why did you have a bad feeling about this?

"Perfect, If I’m right - which the Great Mammon always is - Lucifer should be in gettin' his work done in his beloved study right about now! Let's get this show on the road, Y/N!" Mammon encourages, ushering you towards the door to the eldest brother's room before you have the chance to rethink your life decisions. 

Upon reaching the fated room, you turn around and glance at the two brothers, making sure to commit their faces to memory so that you’d remember who to haunt when you died and became a ghost. Asmo must've sensed your increasing dread, because he flashed you with that dazzling smile of his and winked.

"Remember Y/N, if you accomplish this perilous task, I'll let you sleep with me for a week! Whichever way you prefer~" he flirts, patting you on the back.

"No way! I-if anything, Y/N will stay in my room!" Mammon protests, cheeks flaring up with a obvious scarlet tint. Asmodeus merely rolls his eyes and opens the door, pushing you inside. Before you have a chance to say your final words, he chuckles and closes the door, sealing your tomb.

As you come back to reality, you quickly glance around Lucifer's bedroom. As expected, the space is spotless and neatly organized. That doesn’t surprise you in the slightest, he’d always been meticulous about everything, of course his living quarters would be no exception.

Wasting no time, your eyes dart around the room until they land on what appears to be closet doors. Walking up to the twin doors and with closer inspection, you find your assumption to be correct. You aren't sure how long you have before he returns, so you hastily open the twin doors and grab a random dress shirt. It's a black button-up and the material feels soft to the touch, most likely being silk. You shut yourself in the closet and quickly change into it, noting the fact that its size makes it appear like a dress when you wear it, but at least it's long enough that you won’t have to worry about stealing pants. 

You step out of the closet and grab your D.D.D from your discarded clothes, then suddenly hear the sound of a faucet being turned. You freeze as the doorknob to what you presume is the bathroom turns. You have just enough time to realize that in your haste to steal some of Lucifer's clothes, the sound of the shower had been faintly echoing through the room, but you never payed any attention to it. 

As if to confirm your suspicions, none other than Lucifer himself walks out. A towel hangs loosely and lowly on hips, revealing his well defined abs and a sinfully enticing V-line that disappears behind that cursed towel. You force your eyes away and meet his confused one, really wishing the ground would open up and swallow you whole. Sort of like what you wanted to do to Lucifer - wait, what?

“Y/N? I wasn't aware you were here,” he says it innocently enough, but you’re not blind. That signature smirk of his spreads across his face as he looks you over, shaking his head and chuckling. You watch in shock as he strides across the room to the bedroom door, where Asmo and Mammon stood outside, keeping guard in case Lucifer appeared. Unfortunately (or fortunately) for you, they’d unknowingly trapped you in here with said demon. 

Without so much as a glance, he turned the lock on the door, the subtle 'click!' causing goosebumps to perk up from your skin. Lucifer turns back to face you, making his way toward you. You can’t help but stay frozen in place, even as he looms over you with that sexy smirk still on his lips. 

"Care to enlighten me on the reason of your sudden visit?" he inquires, quirking a brow. 

"Eh um.. Dress up?" it was hardly an excuse - if it could even be considered that, but you were just amazed you still remembered how to even form words. Lucifer laughs under his breath, his gaze dropping as it sweeps over your body, and the fact that he's so blatantly checking you out makes your entire face burn with an intensity that would put any fire to shame. 

"Mm, I can see that." he trails his hands over your sides, his hand gliding over the smooth material of the shirt. Despite your best efforts, you find yourself shivering. Lucifer leans closer to you, his lips just barely brushing your ear. "You look absolutely exquisite in my clothes, but I’d be a liar if I said I wouldn’t prefer you without them."

Before you could stop yourself you say the one thing on your mind "That can be arranged."

Lucifer pulls back just enough to look you in the eyes. His expression portrays surprise, but it doesn’t take long before that's replaced with a crooked smug grin, those alluring red eyes of his dancing with mischief and excitement.

"Is that so?"

"Yes."

"Well? What are you waiting for then?"

Deft fingers begin undoing the buttons of the dress shirt, and you blatantly realize they’re your own. Lucifer watches you, keeping his hands placed on your hips. 

"Y/N? C’mon, what’s takin’ so long?!" Mammon calls from the other side of the bedroom door. You open your mouth to reply, an excuse already on the tip of your tongue, but that proves to be a fatal mistake. Just as you do so, Lucifer dips his head and sucks a bruise into the soft skin of your neck. The moan escapes your lips before you can close them, and you hear a gasp and mumbling on the other side of the door.

"L-Lucifer-"

He cuts you off. "They’ll get the hint. Eventually."

'They? He knows about Asmo and Mammon? Wait, did he know about this all along?!' You’re about to voice your realization, but Lucifer captures your lips in a fevered kiss and any coherent thought you had suddenly dissipates, left only with the awe of the Avatar of Pride's lips moving deliciously against your own. 

Your eyes fly open as the last button of the dress shirt is undone, and slender fingers slip the article off your body, then disappearing behind you to your lower back and pulling you closer.

---------------------------------------------------------

You sit up, black sheets slipping down your nude form as you yawn. You look around, belated panic starting to set in upon noticing that this wasn't your room. However, as soft breathing comes from your right, the panic fades as the memories of the previous night flood back into your mind. 

You did sort of feel bad for leaving Mammon and Asmo hanging like that, and you carefully shuffle out of bed. Amongst the other clothes strewn over the floor, you manage to locate the dress shirt you’d been wearing last night. You put it back on and groggily button it up, then staggering around whilst trying to find your D.D.D. It takes you a few minutes, but you manage to find it eventually. You take a selfie of yourself in the black dress shirt, and send it to the secret group chat you shared with Asmodeus and Mammon.

Almost instantly, you receive a reply. 

Naughty, naughty Y/N~! Taking advantage of our big brother like that! I'm jealous~ -Asmo

Really?! You had to go and sleep with Lucifer just to get his shirt? Pfft, The Great Mammon could’ve done way better! And for the record, you would never have to do anything like that to wear my clothes! -Mammon

Oh shut up, you desperate idiot. Y/N, see if you can sneak a pic of you and a sleeping Lucifer! No one's ever been able to accomplish such a feat! -Asmo

You suppress a laugh at the brother's replies, glancing back over at the sleeping demon. You tiptoe back over to the bed, sneakily getting back under the still-warm covers and snuggling up against Lucifer's chest. You open your camera and lift your D.D.D up, preparing to take the photo. However, before you can do so, the device is swiped out your hands and your wrists are pinned above your head. You barely register the action until the weight of Lucifer's warm body presses against your own. 

"You’ve really been a naughty boy, haven’t you, Y/N?"

"..Shit.."