Bill Denbrough // IT

[] A Walk in the Woods []

You were oddly nervous for a simple walk in the woods with Bill, it wasn't unusual being his best friend since before Georgie but after he moved on he confessed something. He confessed that he had fallen for you, and you had for him, so maybe oddly nervous was a normal feeling, at least for someone's first date.

"H-H-Hey (Y/N)!" Bill said smiling and waving at you. "Hey Bill!" You replied smiling back while walking up to him then hugging him.

The woods were calm, free of the Bowers gang considering they had lost their leader, it was evening meaning that you'd couldn't be out here long but it would be the best time.

"So one enemy group won't be bothering us anymore, which is good." You said in attempt to start a conversation as you both walked down the rocky path.

"Yeah and G-G-Greta isn't strong enough to do a-a-anything if we stick together, so she c-c-c-can't hurt you."Bill exhaled as he looked up

"And Beverly hasn't been harassed for a while." You continued

"Y-Yeah she seems happier l-living with you." Bill smiled

"And she seems happy with Ben." You chimed

"Y-Yeah." He agreed, slipping his hand into yours as he stepped carefully off a rock, catching you as you followed.

"Things are getting better for us." You said.

"A-And the r-rest of Derry." Bill replied.

"W-With less bullies a-and no m-more disappearances"Bill said nodding. His hand was warm, fitting in yours perfectly.

"I'm happy that w-we're together." Bill said looking at you.

"Me too." You kissed his cheek sending you both into flustered town.

"Oh shit the sun's setting." You gaped.

"D-Don't worry (Y/N) I know a-a shortcut, y-you'll be home in time." Bill said as he walked faster.

And you did make it, the sun barely showing as the moon rose into the darkened sky.

"T-Thank you for coming." Bill said quietly smiling while looking at you as you stood just outside of your door.

"No problem, I enjoyed it." You smiled as you gave him a quick peck on the lips, "I better get inside before I get in trouble." You laughed.

"S-See you at the q-q-quarry with the others t-t-tomorrow." Bill smiled.

"Of course Billy!" You said as you stepped into your house.