Joy Doctor Byron // WHF

[] Oh Behave! []

"OH! Yesssssss! SHOW ME YOUR BIG, EXTRAVAGANT -- "

"IF YOU could please refrain from talking like that when I'm trying to work! I'd greatly appreciate it very much, please and thank you!" Doctor Byron said putting down the large syringe he was trying to fill with Joy from a medicine bottle. He's been rather grumpy as of late - the past 30 years to be exact. You couldn't help but laugh as you hopped off of one of his desks to the left of him. You started to walk around looking at his different notes while he went back to getting precise measurements for a new 'thing' he's been working on. "Ronny, why don't you ever just take a breather? You're no fun, I just wanted to see your syringe~" you said using the nickname you gave his member, now behind him.

"Because! I need to constantly be doing my best and be working at peak performance at all times! All these Downers wreaking havoc and disturbing the peace just doesn't sit well with me - or the rest of Wellington Wells, matter of fact." he grumbled, picking up a new and empty syringe to fill that one as well. You quietly walked up behind him, you know he was already zoned out and focused on his 'work' so he wouldn't notice you sneak up on him.

You wrapped your arms around him, running your hands up his chest and onto his shoulders, "Call me a Downer if you must, because I wanna disturb the peace, Doctor" you purred.

His attention was most definitely on you now - he dropped the syringe and bottle on the desk, he was standing in front of and you could feel him tense up some. Now, normally he would be downright pissed and furious. But for one it was you, and he loved you, just like you loved him. And secondly he had other emotions running through his body at the moment. No anger.

"Now, love..." he said turning around to face you, "...don't you know I don't like my work to be interrupted?"

He started walking towards you, even with the little space in between you, making you back up, "Sorry Doc, I know that. But I think every...hard-working man needs a little break now and again" you said - backing up still, arms around his neck.

You felt a desk behind you "Indeed love" he whispered after kissing your neck, " ...What ever shall I do with you this time?"

"Tell me, Byron...is the doctor in?" you said with a sultry tone in your voice.

"Not yet, love..." he said, grabbing you by the backs of your thighs and lifting you up onto the desk behind you.