Lucifer pt 2 // Obey Me!

[] Never Have I Ever []

this chapter is a part 2 to the first one and was requested by Patrick617, thank you so much for requesting this chapter. :)

Quick thing before you read part one and two are set before MC finds belphegor in the Attic. :)

---------------------------------------------------------

With wide eyes Lucifer swallows his drink then sets the cup down, while keeping eye contact with me.

"What's the matter Luci~?" I ask smiling innocently while placing my chin on my palm and leaning on the table.

He clears his throat and looks around the table at his brothers "I think it's time we all head to our rooms and get some sleep." Completely ignoring my question.

I frown then stand up with the rest of the brothers, some of them whining about having to go to bed (Mammon). Keeping eye contact I walk towards Luci who was still sitting in his chair. Once next to him I sit on the table and lean back on my arm facing Luci.

"You didn't answer my question, what's the matter Luci~?" I ask him again leaning towards him a bit. Luci looking at his hands that were covering his crotch, smiles then looks up at me "I'm okay Y/N, you don't have to worry about me." Luci shifts in his chair looking uncomfortable.

I move to sit in front of him with his legs in-between mine. "Are you sure you're okay~?" lifting my leg I move his hands from his crotch and press my foot against his clothed member. I twist my foot back and forth a bit feeling his member grow against my foot. I smirk knowing that he's getting hard just from this.

"Aww is little Luci getting hard~?" I ask smirking and leaning forward a bit. He shifts again probably hoping for friction but I just take my foot off of his member and push his chair back with it.

Luci glares at me as I stand up and start walking out of the room. "Sorry Luci, but I'm tired and in need of sleep. So goodnight." Leaving him in the dining room with his little situation.

---------------
Next morning

Walking into the dining I see all six brothers sitting at the table with Luci sitting at the head of the table to the left. We make eye contact and I smile while he glares at me.

I sit at the head of the table to the right and place both of my elbows on the table placing my hands on one another then placing my chin on my hands "Good morning Luci, sleep well?" I ask smirking.

He just glares harder at me while the other four just look between us confused and Beel eating not paying attention.

"Did something happen last night?" Satan asks looking at me then Luci.

"Nope." I respond placing my hands in my lap, still smirking at Luci.