Leviathan // Obey Me!

[] You make me nervous []

Leviathan was nervous, no, nervous was an understatement. He was distressed. Leviathan had invited you to watch an anime marathon and you had agreed. You were ten episodes in before you had decided that Leviathan's shoulder looked too inviting and had decided to rest your head there.

Leviathan had tensed but said nothing, he wasn't sure what he was supposed to do. Did he place his arm around you? Did you want him to place his arm around you? Did you even realize the picture you had painted? The two of you were sitting side by side in a dimly lit room, your head on his shoulder and pressed almost flushed into each other. This was the epitome of romantic and Leviathan wasn't sure how he was supposed to respond.

Sensing his stiff posture, you stared up at Leviathan as best you could without moving off him. "You okay Levi? Do you want to pause the show?" You reached for the remote which was on the other side of him.

The proximity seemed to spur Leviathan into motion in which he sputtered out and pushed you away, making you fall over onto your back. "I'm sorry!" Leviathan cried, "It's just you make me k-kinda nervous, and, wow, is it hot in here?" Quickly standing up Leviathan turned on the lights and turned up the air conditioning.

You stared up at the ceiling from your spot on the floor taking in Levi's words, before they clicked, and you grinned. "Levi, there's no need be nervous. It's not like you're some pure maiden and I'm a lecherous man trying to steal you away." You sat up and teased him before you stood back up and made your way towards him. "Besides, with how you talked to me when we were in the game, you'd think we'd be past you being nervous around me."

"That was different, it was a game!" Leviathan retorted, face heating up and taking steps back as you stalked towards him.

"So, does that mean, you don't actually like me..." You pouted, trailing off and giving him your best puppy dog eyes.

"Well... I-I guess you aren't bad for a normie..." Leviathan yielded.

You grinned and pounced on him, "Oh Levi! I knew you liked me!" You rubbed your cheek against his, enjoying as he did his best to fend off your attack without trying to hurt you.

"Yeah, yeah, get off! We're missing the show!"

"Only if you stop being so nervous around me!"

"Okay! Just stop teasing me already!"

You finally relented and stopped your assault on him. "Good, now stop being silly and let me cuddle you."