Shoto Todoroki // BNHA

[] I love them []

Gender neutral reader

"Who is this low-life standing in front of me," Endeavor's harsh voice cut through the tense air as Shoto's hand was intertwined with Y/N's. Sweat poured from their face as Shoto glared at the large man with a deep regret.

"This is my partner, Y/N," he said, venom on his tongue as Endeavor looked at Y/N, looking over them as their f/c, bird-like wings huddled closer together. They avoided eye contact as Endeavor made a large 'tsk

"What happened to that creation girl, you should be with her," Y/N's heart dropped. This hadn't been the first time someone had said that to them. But Momo and Jiro had been in a relationship since second year, and not many people knew about it.

"She is non of your concern, she is also in a relationship with another, Y/N is my partner," he said as he gripped their hand tighter.

"Pathetic, they look like a rip off of Hawks," he said as Shoto grinded his teeth , the temperature in the room began to get hot as Shoto's right side started to get warmer almost setting ablaze.

"How dare you judge them off of their appearance?! You have absolute no right to do that! You are a selfish old man who has never and will never care about how I feel! Is this a game to you?! How much can you ruin my life?! And for what? Y/N is the only one for me and no matter what you say, that won't change," Shoto yelled at the top of his lungs as Endeavor was slightly frightened.

"Sho, it's fine, plea-,"

"No it's not fine! He's always trying to control my life, and I'm sick of it! You will always be the one for me and he can't change that!" He said as he dragged them in the direction of the door.

The silence between the hallway and the door closing was deafening as Y/N looked back to see Endeavor look at them with a piercing glare. Chills ran down at the sight of the former #2 hero.

Rushing into the car, it was awkward and tense. I mean, what do you say after your boyfriend goes off at his dad after a terrible introduction.

He sighed, being able to sense the rapid thoughts in Y/N's head as he turned towards them.

"I apologize. That was harsh of me," he said as he gently, yet still slightly roughly, gripped the steering wheel. His other hand on the arm rest was soon interlocked with Y/N's as they looked at him with sympathy.

"Well that's the understatement of the century... what happened in there?" They asked, gently squeezing his hand as he sighed, hitting the wheel.

"You know I've resented him for a long time. He's tried to get me to marry lots of people and every time I've denied them. I hated the idea of love and relationships then when it came to you, it was weird. Going back on my ideals, and yet... I don't regret it for a second," he said as he looked over at them. "And then he goes to trash talk you and it just made me snap... no one should be treated like that, especially you my love," he said as Y/N swelled with love for him. They leaned over and placed a kiss to his lips.

"Don't worry about it Sho, I handled Bakugo since first year, I think I can handle one more insult. Plus nothing could ever come between us, especially your stinky dad," he chuckled at their insult before smiling sweetly.

"God I'm glad I met you," he said as they both chuckled, not noticing the stares of the hero they just left behind from a window on the upper floor.

'Shoto...' he said to himself as they drove off.