Mammon // Obey Me!

[] I don't deserve you []

Mammon was used to being put down, as weird as it sounded, he was used to being introduced as the Scummy Second Born or as a money hungry moron. What he wasn't used to was someone who had his back or someone who he could hold conversations with him without insulting him. Until you, you actually defended him from his brothers, assured him that he wasn't scummy and that you liked him for him.

He couldn't ask for a better boyfriend. He did constantly worry though, wondered about if you honestly liked him or how long it would last. He was a handful, he knew he could be, he frequently forgot to think before acting or saying things and sometimes this caused you to land in Lucifer's path of frustration right along with him.

Currently, you both were curled up Mammon's bed just enjoying each other’s presence. "Y/N… are you happy with me?" Mammon's question was asked so quietly you almost didn’t catch it.

You sat up and turn to look down at Mammon who had turned away from you, "Of course I am Mammon, why would you think otherwise?"

"You're just so amazing…. And I see how my brothers look at you and I don't understand why you're with me when you could be with someone as powerful as Lucifer or even someone as beautiful as Asmodeus. Y/N… I don't deserve you." Mammon admitted, thoughts going back to his brothers stealing your attention from him and getting too close to you.

Your heart broke as you listened to Mammon, "Mammon, please look at me." grabbing his chin and turning his face towards you, you smiled at him. "I love you. When I first arrived here, you were the first person to be nice to me, even though I was pushed onto you. You were sweet to me and made sure I was safe from any danger. I chose you because you're kind, sweet and you might not have Asmo's charm but you're just as beautiful to me." You kissed him, trying to pour all your words and emotions into him.

"Please don't think you don't deserve me; we love each other and that's all that matters."

Mammon had tears in his eyes, after all that worrying, it was unfounded and quickly reached up to wipe his face. "I love you too." Mammon whispered and pulled you too him, squeezing you tightly. "More than anything."