Leviathan // Obey Me!

[] Tell me you need me? []

Leviathan had been on cloud nine since you had agreed to date him, this boy was over the moon that he could proudly call you his. The only thing that bothered him was how often your attention was stolen by Mammon or by Asmodeus. Mammon liked to interrupt your gaming nights to rope you into his money-making schemes, while Asmodeus liked you to accompany him on his shopping/spa excursions.

With these two always around you, Leviathan found it hard to understand why you needed him as your boyfriend while Mammon and Asmodeus could perfectly fill in the role instead of him. Thinking about all this caused Leviathan to become distressed and second guess himself. Maybe you had just agreed out of pity, he really wanted to hear you say you needed him.

Just as he thought this, you knocked on his bedroom door and let yourself in. "Levi, I've been looking for you!" You walked over to where he was sitting in front of his tv. Walking in front of him, you were surprised to have Leviathan suddenly wrap his arms around you and bury his head into your stomach.

"Y/N… Tell me you need." Leviathan mumbled out, squeezing you closer.

You grew concerned at Leviathans request, "Of course I need you Levi. What's this all about?"

Leviathan took a deep breath and kept his face hidden. "I-I just… you're always with Mammon and Asmodeus that it doesn't really feel like you need me. Mammon can easily give you any affection that I can, and Asmo can take you on much better dates than I ever could."

You sighed and hugged Leviathan as best as you could, given your position. "Levi, if I had wanted to date either of them I would have said yes when they asked…" You admitted.

Leviathan paused before pulling away to look up at you, "You mean… they asked you before me?"

You nodded.

"And you rejected them?"

You nodded again, "I love you Levi, and I need you. You make me happier than anyone else could and I don't like when you put yourself down."

Leviathan teared up and buried his head in your stomach again. This is why he loved you, because you always saw the best in him when he couldn’t. "I love you Y/N, I hadn't meant to doubt you, it's just so hard to think of myself as anything other than a good for nothing shut in otaku."

You pet his head soothingly, "Don't  apologize. I’ll continue to tell you that you're the best ever, until it's ingraved into you, and even after that."