Chp 32: -Winner Special- Bts Saves Y/N (pt. 3)

* SMUT WARNING SOME SCENES ARE 18+*

A/N POV

Everyone couldn't sleep last night knowing their precious kitty wasn't with them. Everyone woke up pretty early and got downstairs to meet the team of the special five. The time Bts x Jessi had to leave was at noon so they had time to prepare for the journey ahead.

Yoongi POV

"I'm a bit worry to meet them," I said to Jimin as we walked to this theater room that was two staircases below.

"It will be fine to remember their people to." He whispered to me. And just like that, I felt a bit better because he was right. We took our seats and waiting for Jessi to come out.

"Goodmorning everyone I hope everyone got some rest. I'm going to partner you with a hybrid and go over strategy and the plan. I suggest following my hybrid's orders they know what there doing and want to help you with your hybrid when the time comes." Jessi said as she walked on stage. As she snapped her fingers and the five special hybrids were standing on stage. I was amazed by what these hybrids were.

"I'll explain let me tell who is who with first. So since Jin will be with me my horns angel will be with us, I'm adding Hobi with us because I'll need extra muscle when the horns angel goes out. Next Tae you will be with katana she is a tiger so careful.  Namjoon you will be with Letty she is a reptile she is very strong and has the ability to crawl through thin places. Jimin you will be with Karolina she is a cow she can read emotions and tell the future. You three will be together so that makes six. Jungkook and Yoongi you will be with Meen she is a crow she can change to her form quickly to navigate this will come in handy and she is very fast and slick. Please do not underestimate any position you are in its very important to put trust in my team. I promise you these hybrids can't bond except Karolina but she is mine. Also, my team is highly trained so don't try to be heroic that's their job to do what they were trained for" Jessi said to us. Suddenly the hybrids went to us and we started to go over the plans for each team.

"Wait what do you mean when the horns angel goes out?" Hobi asked.

"Jin will have to drink the poisons with a horns angel feather to be able to kiss Y/N out of her trance. Jin won't die because he will have the horns angels feather to give him a second life." Jessi said walking towards jin and Hobi. We all grew silent shocked the danger Jin would be facing.

"There must be another way?" Namjoon said.

"I'll do it I'm doing it for Y/N," Jin said.

*time skip*

A/N POV

The guys got ready and suited up with the guns and weapons Jessi's assigned for protection. There was no bodyguard or the police that can help the group but had to do what had to be done. Jin called the company and made a lie to make sure they wouldn't go look for the group. If they found out how much of a risk they were taking over a hybrid they would drop Y/N. As they left the castle covered in black and mask. Yoongi got in the front seat of the second jeep with Jungkook. Namjoon, Jimin, and Tae sat in the back. They watched Jin get in the first jeep with Jessi as the driver and the horns angel and Hobi in the back. Yoongi and Jungkook's wrist started to feel a burning sensation and felt they had to follow the crow above. They past the first jeep and started leading the way.

"I'm scared Namjoon," Jimin said to Joonie. Joonie looked at him giving him reassurance everything would be okay. The guys notice the other hybrid team were on foot but had their own way of getting there.

"This is crazy. This isn't a movie." Jungkook said.

"This is what we signed up for keeping Y/N that day when I found her," Jimin said looking out the window.

Y/N POV

* 2:45 pm* till dinner time celebration*

"Please stop get off of me!" I yelled telling my old master. He wouldn't stop touching the dress he made me put on.

"Shut up you finally look presentable and don't think someone is gonna rescue you because they aren't," He said yelling in my ear. All I could think about is was Jimin or Namjoon or the others coming to rescue me but how would they be able to do that. Suddenly X started to touch my tail to get me aroused.

"Stop it I don't want it." I yelled upset. I started to pant and moan from X touch.

"You always liked when I chain you up and just yank you're tail." He said yanking my tail. It hurt so much I can feel my cat ears curl. He always knew how to get my aroused but I couldn't stop him. He was to strong. It got to the point it hurt.

Jin POV

As Jessi kept driving it was 2:45 pm and we were close. Suddenly I felt think intense pleasure so much it felt it hurt. I knew Y/N old master was doing something sexual to her making her gain physical pleasure but I knew she didn't want it because of the pain. I knew he did it to hurt me to remind me I wasn't there to help her.

"We need to hurry he's hurting Y/N." I moaned trying to control this feeling I didn't want to feel this.

"Jin calm down." Hobi said freaking out not knowing what to do.

"I feel like I'm gonna cum!" I yelled feeling embarrassed I couldn't hold it in.

Y/N POV

"Do you want me to stop." X said closely in my ear.

"Yes." I said.

"Then take this pill if you don't I will send people to hurt your old masters do you want that." He said yanking the chains to hurt my wrist. I open my mouth and took the pill, suddenly everything went black.

Jin POV

I felt I was going to climax but suddenly it stopped.

"Why did it stop why can't I feel her anymore." I yelled losing control.

"Jin Jin call down, Jin please!" Jessi said pulling over to the side of the road. The guys up front pulled over to waiting for us.

"She took the pill that's why you can't feel her," Jesse said trying to call me down.

"what do you mean what pill?" I said wiping my tears.

" we're almost there it's almost time," Jessi said as she honked the horn telling the others to go.I hope we make it to stop him I thought. Suddenly I felt dizzy and everything went black.

________________________________
So guys I wrote too much and I couldn't fit everything in so there's going to be a part four! Part four is the last winners chapter series and it goes back to Y/N being with BTS!!!!

I wrote up to 1200 words and I think that's enough for a chapter! Lol I hope you guys like this setting I created it shows a mystical world and it's different from the reality!

I wanted to post this to keep my promise of posting a chapter day tomorrow. So I could show you guys that I'm keeping my word!I'm going to post the last winner series and get back to my regular chapters!!!!!

I love y'all and can't wait for Y/N to get back with BTS!