Chapter 11

Y/N POV 

I can't believe I'm doing this right now, I felt so weird and even more exposed because my tail and ears were out. I have never been seen like this for years. 

"It's okay it will be over soon," Yoongi said to me. I was sitting in the middle between Jungkook and Yoongi in the back row. As we drove up to a building I saw before. I really just wanted to crawl under the seat and hide. 

"Just follow us and it will be quick," Hobi said as I got up with the others. I realized the van has already stopped and I can hear fans screaming for BTS. I really felt like a cartoon character I was wearing a pink neon skirt with a black turtle neck with no sleeves with chunky pink heels. I felt so girly, and not like myself. I was more into vintage clothes for some reason and like to dress comfortably. This was the tamest outfit they had for hybrids so I picked it. The makeup and hairstylist did my make-up with pink glitter and did my hair in a way to expose my cat ears more. I did like the little backpack they gave me to carry my things. I felt like a barbie and an alien that was being observed at. I was in full embarrassment because this whole thing was cringe to me but I knew I couldn't complain we both were helping each other.

As I walked out of the van behind Jimin I walked beside him as flashing camera noises came beside us a couple of feet away. I walked normally and can hear their fans shout at them asking who I was and some said good and bad comments. While the bodyguards open the door for us and we walked in I realized I was holding Jimin's hand the whole time. 

"Sorry," I whispered to him as I let go. He smiled as I kept following BTS into the elevator. I felt so overwhelmed as the elevator opened and observed other artists walking around and saying hello to the BTS members and to me. I pretended to know these people but no one looked familiar. I assumed they were under management with this company. We walked down a hallway with pictures framed of different group artists of TXT, BTS, a group called Enhypen, and much more. A big dressing room that connected to a studio and another walkway to another door that leads to a dance room. Thank God I need to take a moment to catch my breath. I know most of the attention was on the guys but just being near them and going through all that chaos was a lot to handle. It just shows how much power they have on their fans. 

 "You did great,'" Namjoon said making me feel a little better but have my hybrid side exposed for the whole world to see. It felt like I was naked.

"We need to get ready for practice and then you will meet our manager while doing paperwork, were almost done," Jin said but that was a lie. This took all day. What did I really expect? 

After I got comfortable in the lounge area as the guys did their thing many artists try to talk to me but I just smiled and act like I knew who they were. I felt bad but I didn't want to talk to anyone. I turned to a cat and ran into the BTS practice room laying down waiting for them to finish. I have never seen real artists work so hard. Even though BTS was different I could tell how much they care about doing this career they have. With the day turning into the evening, the practice was over and I can tell the guys were ready to go home but we had important matters to take care of first. I turned back to human form as I sat back as if I was in the lounge area. 

"Come on we are going to the conference room to do the paperwork and then we can go home," Tae said to me as I got up to follow them. I was nervous and I felt a bit sad that I was officially going to become a pet, be owned by someone, as I follow them to the conference room I kept thinking how degrading the law was for hybrids and how we all deserve freedom. I didn't realize I was showing it on my face. We all went into the elevator that I was really surprised how big it was, it fit all eight of us. 

"Smile," I hear Jungkook say, and just like that I snapped and wanted to get out of there. It was so overwhelming and I don't know if I can do this. As the elevator stopped at the top level of the floor. I ran out sneaking out going to the nearest room.

"Y/N..." I hear the echoes of the guys trying to find me but with being a small cat it was easy to disappear quickly. Suddenly I was in this big room, with a long desk and chairs. A man sat at the end of the table and as I tried to run away he picked me up putting me on his lap. Oh God No! I thought to myself ready to scratch the guy.

"Hey... Are you okay? You need to be careful people don't watch their step," The man said, and just being in his grip and hearing his calm voice it help me calm down. Suddenly the guys came inside and I can tell by the worried looks on their faces. I knew I messed up. I jumped off of the nice man's lap and went to the floor to turn myself back to my human form. As I did that I turn back to human form and noticed my outfit changed color because of my fur. The pink colors that were on my clothes turned black. 

"Sorry, this is really hard you guys, I am thankful for you but I never had an owner. Especially seven," I said still standing hesitant as the rest of them sat down. 

"It's okay that's understandable please sit," The name said gesturing me to a seat next to him that was across from the others. 

"This is a manager Sejin, he has been with us since the beginning, he understands our situation," Tae said. I noticed the look on his face. I was glad the guys weren't mad at me.

"Namjoon has got me caught up with the decisions that you all decided and if we are going to do this, you will be brought to the public for episodes that the artist does and even interviews. This can be good for you and them. The overall goal is to get the fans to support Hybrids and their rights. With the public fan base it can change a lot," Sejin said to me. I nod as I listened.

"We are all grown adults and we aren't going to treat you as a pet as others do to other hybrids, we just have to play this role in the public," Jin said to me. I understood what I had to do and I knew I was going to get my work cut out for me.

"I Understand, but at home, I get to make the rules at least between owners and hybrids that's all I ask," I said as I watch these other men take out paperwork that looked like lawyers. The seven guys agreed to what I wanted and as I was given a pen. I signed away any rights I had to these strangers. This will be worth it in the end, it's just a business contract I thought.