Chp 28- yoongi, jin, namjoon and y/n (fluff & smutt)

A/N pov

After Y/N was done singing her song she stepped out the recording booth shocked she sees all the guys in there listening. She was spreechless.

"How- how?" She tried to speak.

"Y/N your voice is amazing!" Jimin said with a big smile. Everyone started to compliment her. her face started to get red from blushing.

"The song is about me guys!" Jin said proud and overly confident as usual.

"Actually the song is about me." Namjoon said proud. Everyone became silent.

"Well that was a big twist!" Tae said to kookie as they laugh. about an hour later of Jin being in denial about the song being about namjoon and not him. Yoongi decided to take Y/N to the lounge to discuss some concepts for her coming debut.

Yoongie POV

"I can't believe you wrote a song about namjoon but not me!" I said fake crying to Y/N. She leaned towards me on the couch trying to move my hands away from my face.

"NO don't cry!!" She said worried. I let her move my hands and showed her my eyes dried.

"You liar!" She said laughing playfully hitting my arm.

"Ouch!" I said out loud teasing her.

"Wow I never seen Hyung be like this." Hobi said outloud to jimin. Jin nod agreeing. I didn't realize the others were standing there watching us.

"Go away let me talk with her!"I said brushing them away. I wanted this time to myself before it was time to go home because I kow Jimin will want some time with her and seokjin keeps her all to himself. Plus I should be really going over concepts but she so distracting.

"I was thinking maybe.." I tried to speak but I felt a brush of warmth going through my hair. I can feel her small fingers brushing through my hair.

"Keep going." She said sweetly. I fixed my hair so she can keep brushing her fingers through it. I couldn't keep talking the relaxing feeling she was doing to me made me to relaxed.

"Ah, I can't." I said laying my head back. Her fingers started to brush in the back of my head.

"Why not hm?" She said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"you know why." I said looking into her eyes. As she kept doing it I can feel her put her legs up on the couch to lay on my lap.

"can we play?" She said as she started to kiss my neck. I can feel her sensation fill up my body. I start to kiss her forgetting where we were for a minute. I start to bring her closer and kiss her soft lips.

"wait we can't do this here the others will see." I said.

"Can we at least make out." She begged quietly. I get up quickly and shut the door and rush back to pick her up to sit on my lap. As her lips touch mine I can feel her tail rap around my thigh. Her taste grew sweet when her tough touch mine.

***

Jin POV

"Hobi show me the second count..." I tied to say but stopped in my tracks.

"What hyung?" Hobi asked confused. He pointed to namjoon to pause the music and waited for me to speak. I couldn't move I started to feel this hot sensation on my lips and knew what this feeling was. It felt desirable but I wasn't the one creating it.

"I- I- can't move." I said moaning out. I looked up noticing namjoon breathing heavily.

"What did you do with her?" I asked namjoon.

"What are you talking about jin?" He said confused.

"Wheres Yoongi and Y/N!" I said trying to control my breath even though this sensation felt so good in my mouth I knew it wasn't me doing this with her.

"Please go stop yoongi and y/n I can't control this feeling guys, not yet." I said to hobi and namjoon. I start to moan out of breath. I can feel my area ready to hit a climax. I can't image Y/N is having sex with him right now not yet I thought, finally after they realized what was going on they both rushed out of the dance room.

***

Yoongi POV

"I love your kisses." I said to her now kissing her neck. suddenly a loud knock came from the door.

"Hyung you need to stop your effecting jin." Hobi and namjoon said. suddenly Y/N stops and gets up quickly. I can tell she had worry in her eyes.

"Go to him Y/N." I said looking down.

"I-" she tried to say.

"Go now!" I shouted at her. she walked away quickly opening the door rushing passed hobi and namjoon to jin to see if hes okay.

"Hey Yoongi you have to remember jin will feel the same thing you guys do if you get that far." hobi said walking in the room.

"But we didn't even get that far all I did was kiss her." I said feeling a bit sad and guilty. I wanted way more even if it was gonna effect jin.

"I'll be honest I started to feel it too right when jin was." Namjoon said guilty.

"Guys we have to be careful remember her old master has imprinted her he can feel what jin feels. if he feels there more than one owner he will go after Y/N. I know it's hard to resist her but it has to be the choice right now." Hobi said to me and namjoon. we both nod and realize what we could of done to put our hybrid in danger.

"Its so hard to resist her." I said to them. they both agreed.

Jin POV

"I'm sorry jin!" Y/N said kissing me on the cheek. I sit up feeling a bit better now.

"Its okay but if you want love I'll give it to you for now and for now you have to get it from only me till we figure out what to do with your old master kitty. You can get love from the others but not sexual things. Not yet at least." I said taking a breath. She leaned in and gave me another kiss.

"I'm sorry I'm Sorry I won't do it again. It just happens its hard to control it when your not there." She said pouting.

"Its okay will take care of it." I said kissing her lips.

A/N POV

As the members leave for the night facing the cameras on Y/N keeping her near by what they didn't realize just another heated kiss that was to passionate from an unfimilar master woke up the old one.

***

"You will be mine Y/N..."

_______________________________
Oh snap will y/n old mster come and take her back or will the boys fight for her!!! Will see...