Chp 17- bts members fight over you losing your virginity first to Jin (hobi pov)

Hobi POV

Laying in bed, resting I felt a tickle on my chest. I look up to see Y/N laying on my chest. I wonder where she came from I thought. I look at my clock on my night stand realizing it was 4:45am.

"I have to get up." I said in a whisper hoping not to wake her up. Suddenly she walked closer to my face and I can hear her purr loudly.

"Baby I have to get up soon." I said giggling. I move her to my lap as I sit up. She so smol as a kitten. Suddenly she turned into a human now sitting on my lap facing me.

"Can I come? I want to go? I'll be a kitten and behave please!!! Tae gets to bring his dog." She said pouting.

"Baby his doesn't isn't a hybrid." I said trying not to give in.

"Not fair!" She said pouting.

"Wait... Are you not wearing any bottoms?" I asked as I tried to bring her closer to me I can feel her bottom area skin. I quickly moved my hands worried. I as if I disrespected her.

"No I don't wear bottoms with jin? Am I not suppose to do that with you?" She said cutely. I got a blanket and covered her area so she won't feel exposed. I wouldn't mind but we aren't there yet I thought.

"Jin makes you do that?" I asked now wondering and knew why. That f*@#*** had sex with her first. I don't know why I was getting angry. I guessed I liked the idea of keeping her a Virgin forever.

"Yes when we cuddle and stuff." She said giving me a kiss on my nose.

"Why are you pouting?" She asked.

"I'm not pouting." I said cuddling her before I have to get up.

"Are you mad? Yoongi was mad a little too" She asked looking down.

"He knew?" I said shocked.

"Well he asked me first when I was in his room last night but you knocked. I couldn't help myself because I wanted to cuddle you." She said jumping in excitement.

"It's ok but I think we have to all talk about this later. Since your a hybrid your going to want to have more sex." I said signing. One of the reasons why I wanted her to stay a Virgin so she won't have to go through the urges I thought.

"Can I go with you to practice please!!!" She shouted giggling.

"Yes yes go get ready baby." I said ask she got out of my lap I got the blanket and wrapped it around her. She walk down stairs to her room.
I got up quickly barging in Jin's room.

"Why? You just had to get her first?" I said upset with him. I didn't care if the others heard me. I don't know why I just lost control.

"It was gonna happen sooner or later and it just happened I didn't plan it." He said putting his shoes on.

"You know now she isn't a Virgin she going to want more because she a hybrid." I said yelling at him.

"Ah! What's wrong with that we want her also so it won't be a problem." He said getting louder. Suddenly Tae walked in and the others to.

"What's going on?" Joonie said worried.

"Jin has sex with Y/N." I said.

"Are you serious?" Jimin said shocked. I can't tell from the look on jimin face he was so hurt.

"What's the big deal she going to have sex with everyone soon anyways." Jin said yelling at everyone ganging up on him.