Chp 24- bts & Y/N (suspense + the truth + fluff)

A/N POV

Jin came home late, lately he has been coming home late every night. The rest of the members noticed but didn't have a clue why. They notice every time Jin would act different so would Y/N. It got to the point where you couldn't control Y/N and her mood swings.

Yoongi POV

"Where the fuck is he?" I said to namjoon and the others that were in the living room with me.

"I don't know hes been so secretly lately and Y/N is starting to notice. I'm worried for both of them." He said rubbing his eyes. We all yawn waiting for him to come home.

"Don't cuss at me." He added. I nod.

"Do you think hes seeing someone else?" Hobi said fixing his head band holding his hair back.

"No he wouldn't do that to Y/N, he loves her to much." Jimin said with puffy eyes.

"God hes probably not coming home again tonight we have rehearsal tomorrow for our new album and its 3am in the morning." I said with a groan.

"Hyung I know your tired we all are but this is important." Tae said letting me lay my head on his shoulder.

"Guys even if Jin was seeing someone he technically can Y/N is a pet." kookie said without thinking.

"Shut the fuck up! Don't ever say that she more then just a pet. We all see her as family to." Jimin said attacking kookie I never seen his so angry before. But sadly he was right in a way, but I love Y/N like a girl friend.

"So does that mean you all will be with someone sooner or later?" a faint voice came out beside of the couch.

Suddenly Y/N turned into a black cat we were all surprised because she was wearing pink and white.

"Wait no Y/N-" kookie said standing up to pick her up. He held a small little kitten in his hands.

"Your more then a pet I'm sorry." he said but she stood still quietly making no sound. She jumped off from his hands and turned back into a human.

"How did your clothes turn so dark?" Tae asked. Her night gown turned pink to a dark red. No answer from her.

"Jin home." She said walking back to her room quietly. Suddenly the door open with Jin coming inside with a messed up rip hoodie and bloody knuckles. Suddenly Namjoon got up to see if hes okay. I followed taking the bag he was holding from him.

"Hyung what happened?" kookie asked getting a wet towel for jin.

"I- I need to tell you guys something and I know I should of said before but as the oldest I needed to protect everyone expecially Y/N." Jin said taking the towel from kookie. we all followed him back into his room and shut the door so Y/N wouldn't come in. Plus I knew she wouldn't after what kookie did.

"We need Y/N here to this is about her." Jin said taking off his hoodie and shirt exposing his cut up and bruised chest.

"Ah, Come here Y/N!" Jin yelled out. Suddenly a knock came from the door, I opened the door and let her in.

"Please whats going on?" Hobi said worried.

"The reason Y/N is acting so different because I imprinted her when I took her virginity. So everytime I get into trouble she would feel what I'm feeling emotionally. So from this I know you guys haven't done anything that far yet with her because I would be able to sense it. Also we haven't been watching her enough she ripping her ears and tail off because the withdrawl from us we aren't giving her enough love." He said bandaging his chest up. He looked so tired and beat up.