Chapter 8

Y/N POV 

A couple of weeks have passed and with making a big transition I said my goodbyes to the people I knew and packed what I had. I knew Mark wasn't happy with me. I couldn't tell him what I was doing but I knew he would find out when I go public about my hybrid side. It wouldn't be a big deal if hybrids just had rights like humans. I felt really stressed about everything as I packed my clothes in a box so the movers can put my things in the truck. 

"It's just so weird Y/N, I can provide for you, you don't need to move in with some rich guy," Mark said taping the box I finished packing. I could just stay with Mark but I didn't want to rely on a man my whole life.

"Mark it's not that it's much more than that," I said feeling a bit weird how he said it. Maybe I didn't deserve everything that was set for me at the end of this? I didn't know what was gonna happen in the future but I was willing to risk anything to get away from living poorly.

"What does that even mean? You know it's like a sugar daddy but now your gonna have like seven!" He said getting offensive. 

"Okay, if your just gonna say hurtful things go away I don't need more stress right now Mark. I'm sorry. You don't know who I really am but you will soon I'm sorry," I said taking the last box from him and putting it in the truck. I leave my key on the counter as I head towards the black car that was my ride to my new home. Leaving who I was before felt... Good. I was determined to make more for myself no matter what it takes.