Chp 25- Kookie, bts & Y/N (Fluff)

Kookie POV

I felt horrible, I turned to look outside my window, laying down in my bed listening to namjoon mixtape. I can hear everyone get quiet and I'm sure now getting at least a few couple hours of sleep now before we go to rehearsal. What I said earlier must have hurt Y/N heart. I didn't mean it like that. Or maybe I did. I guess I don't really understand yet. I do love her and I care for her. I just don't go crazy for her. I did in the beginning because she was so innocent. I think she very cute, and everything I would like in a girl but I don't have a full connection like the others. Suddenly I heard a knock on my door. I get up quickly and see Yoongi and Tae. I guesture them to come in and I see Tae shutting the door. Oh god I'm gonna get scolded I thought.

"Kookie it isn't your fault you feel- wait are you listening to Namjoons mixtape?" Tae said smiling.

"Yes." I said laying back down in bed.

"You are so cringy sometimes." Yoongi said gesturing me to move so he can sit next to me on my bed.

"So are you agust D." I said making Tae laugh. Yoongi looked at Tae in disapproveal so he stopped.

"Look kook I did more research on hybrid cats and I read that people that are the ages of 12-22 don't have the ability to imprint with a cat hybrid that explains you don't see Y/N the way we do." Yoongi said trying to keep his eyes open but from being tired so much his eyes looked a bit puffy.

"Yes, we have imprinted Y/N and since Jin is way older then us it explains why he was also attracted to her way to early then we were." Tae said sitting on the floor near the bed.

"God you guys are so old." I said laughing. Suddenly Tae started to fake cry and yoongi looked like he was ready to pass out.

"Ah look what you did you made Tae cry." Yoongi said pinching my thigh.

"Ouch! Wait you guys been hanging out a lot lately." I said rubbing my thigh where yoongi pinched me.

"Kookie Yoongi said something very shocking after a very long text." Tae said.

"What did he say?" I said curious.

"Ah! Shut up lets go tae and kookie tell Y/N you're sorry. She will forgive you. Even though you don't connect with her yet she is already in love with you so don't ruin it for yourself." Yoongi said taking tae out of my room with him as they closed my door. My room filled with the darkness from the lights off. I wonder what yoongi said in the text.?! I looked on my phone searching ways to connect with hybrids at a young age but every answer came up the say with cat hybrids are different from other hybrids. I clicked on one link and it gave me only one conclusion. I had to have sex with her or give her enough affection to develop an imprinting. Suddenly the idea of me going with Y/N first tomorrow infront of the press will have to help. It will show her I am willing to care for her as a hybrid. I put my phone down, excited wanting this to happen with Y/N.

***

"Kookie wake up!! We have to leave soon!!!" I heard Jimin yell behind my door. I felt something warm and soft on me. I woke up seeing Y/N sitting on top of me.

"How you get in here?" I said rubbing my eyes trying to wake up.

"I heard you call me so I came." She said looking down at me. As I finally fix my vision I realized why she left so warm. She wasn't wearing any bottoms only a night gown.

"Are- are you naked?" I asked studdering. Then I remembered she was wearing something under when Jin was checking her hybrid parts. A rush of confusion came, why was she suddenly naked?!

"No I have this on." She said looking at her semi see through night gown.

"Haven't the others told you not to dress like this?" I said trying to not looking at her body.