Chp 30: -Winner Special- BTS Saves Y/N(pt. 1)

A/N POV

The members came home with a mess as if someone broke in with no sign of there kitty. The shock fills everyone realizing she is actually gone and they all knew who took her. 

Kookie POV

"Wtf this isn't a movie No one is going to help us because she is a hybrid," I said yelling. I felt my heart hurt and I couldn't breathe.

"Kook calms down we will handle this," Namjoon said trying to calm me down but I couldn't. I looked at Jin and he looked frozen.

"I will go get her it's too dangerous and I have to be quick," Jin said going to his room. The rest of us hurried and followed him. You can tell everyone wasn't being rational at this point.

"Jin you can't do this alone the creep will kill you," Hobi said. We all were upset and felt as if someone took the most important person away from us.

"Kook is right no police or anyone will help because it involves a hybrid and there are no laws for hybrids to be protected yet," Jin said packing clothes in a bag.

"Wait. Maybe we can get some help from a friend." Jimin said suddenly we all looked at him listening. We all went to our rooms and packed a bag for the journey ahead. Somehow we knew it was only gonna be us to get her back. This seems unreal but we had to save her.

*two days later*

A/N POV

The members took two separate jeeps and head out to see a private detective that look for hybrids in serious cases. Jimin knew a friend that was also an idol but use that as a disguise to save hybrids and get justice for them. Jimin got the text of the address from his friend and sent it to Namjoon that was driving behind them and they head out there.

Jimin POV

"Bro are you sure this is the right way I feel like we are in the middle of fucking nowhere," Jin said taking another turn listening to the GPS. I ignore Jin and look behind making sure Namjoon was behind us still. He was.

"Yes this is the right way, she gave me the address so it's correct calm down," I said as I felt the tension in the car grow. I looked at Yoongi and Tae in the back seat staying quiet.

Namjoon POV

"Joonie did Jimin say who we are meeting exactly. He said she is an idol but who?" Kookie said as he sits in the back seat, I can hear him opening a water bottle to drink.

"He said it was Jessi," I said making a turn following Jin. By the silence, I can tell Hobi and kookie were surprised. I was to actually, I never expect Jessi to be an idol and a detective.

Well, it makes sense why she lives in the middle of nowhere for protection," Hobi said looking out the window in the front seat with me. Suddenly as I take another turn and follow Jin I see after passing tall thick gree trees that were blocking the sun above us. I can feel the vibe in the car get heavy. Everyone was a bit nervous about what we were really getting ourselves into plus we didn't come with back up like we usually do but if Jessi is a part of a private investigation company then it must be safe. I follow Jin and park behind him as we enter these tall gates that automatically opened for us.

*Incoming call JIn* -Accepts Bluetooth call-

Jin: Hey we made a plan to leave all our things in the jeep till we decide if we can actually trust this

Me: I agree

Jimin: Guys this is Jessi we are talking about she has the intension to help us so let go.

-Hangs up car call-

I turn the car off and the rest of us get out and see these tall guards in front of the stairs that lead up the door. Observing the building I can tell this place was big and looked very luxurious. I didn't know what to expect but the place looked like a boarding school in a way.