Chp 23- Jin and the gift (Suspense)

Jin POV

"I just don't know which one to choose?" I said looking at the different perfume bottles.

"Well if this is for a very special lady I suggest this one." The clerk said handing me this perfume with a unique bottle but it didn't seem the one.

"She is special... Very special. I know she would like something more personal and sweet." I said getting lost with my thoughts about her.

"If this is that kind of gift we must keep this discreet but personal." The clerk said coming closer to me in a whisper and I nodded understanding.

"I have just the thing." The clerk said suddenly giving me the perfect gift for her. I put the rest of my gift bags (That are for this girl...) down to take a very good look at the description custom writing and the scent of the perfume. It brought back that perfect memory...

"Yes this is perfect, Ill take it." I said.

"Are you sure this is the custom writing you would like?" The clerk said reassuring me. I nod completely...

"She will love it." I said happily.

"She will the thought you put through this, you will win her heart purely." He said finishing us the custom signature I picked.

I hope she does... I really do I thought...

_______________________________

OK so I know I said I be busy but legit if I have time I will write (I wasn't busy atm) because I love these smol chapters SKSKSKSKSKSK OK OK OK its a bit confusing but FOR REAL JUST WAIT!!!!!! Plus who is the perfume for? Y/N or someone else?... STAY TOON AND FIND OUT!!!

*STRONGEST UWU IN THE WORLD FOR YOU*

tbh I hope ya'll are reading my lil messages they come from my heart to you!! I don't know why I'm so soft LMAOO OKOK ttyl<3

Ok I'm soft rn the thought of jin just being sweet (or guilty) is just UWU