Chapter 3

Jaebum POV 

Watching observing... Seeing Namjoon take an interest in this girl. She must mean something if he is taking a notice in a mortal I thought as I lurk above still in pain from my neck. The last time I was feeding on a human Jimin snapped my neck. Rude. The guys don't understand that this world was meant to be fed. The humans here and hybrids are the darkness prey. I get up and see Namjoon leave with Jin leaving the girl alive. Why would they leave her alone knowing she saw what they are? Maybe BTS is starting to become more "humanized" which is very intriguing. I knew I had to get rid of her so Namjoon or the others couldn't have her. Now that it's clear from any of the guardians I carefully get close just enough to see the girl in the store. I watch her clean up a mess, she looks so normal. She smelled like a human and a hybrid she doesn't look like she is an owner I thought. So strange how did I miss this one? She is so small, looks weak, so why did she get away? So many questions I hate when humans become a mystery. Suddenly I heard people miles away walking home and I can smell the lingering scent of alcohol on them. A smile crept on my face I knew that was my cue to eat. I quickly run speeding into the night ready to catch my prey before Namjoons smells my scent.

I will get my revenge... Soon...